a little moment

*DEENA GOES TO HER ROOM*

Ziggy: "So whatcha wanna do?" Josh: "I dont know, im not sure" *looks at him*

Josh: *looks at her* *start to get close to her* *starts to kiss her* *deepens the kiss*

We were on our own. Just me and Josh. I decided to ask him something: Ziggy: "So whatcha wanna do?" Josh: "I dont know, im not sure" *looks at him* *looks at her* he started to get close to me and i didnt know what to do and he kissed me of course i kissed him back i didnt care if that little bitch (Kate) was gonna burst in here i didnt care about that all i cared about right now was josh. But while we were kissing *Theyre in a bedroom* i felt his deepen the kiss and of course i wanted him because i love him i kissed him back more passionately and slowly. But it kinda ended as almost taking my shirt off. But i stopped him. Ziggy:"um.. Im sorry i just..." Josh:"no, im sorry i shouldnt have done that im really sorry love" Ziggy:"its not your fault" Josh:"yea it is. Dont try to make me feel better because it wont work" *she kisses him again* ziggy:"Shut up" josh:"no i wont" ziggy: "shut up or ill make you" josh: *stays quiet* ziggy: "I love you" Josh: "I love you too Ziggy." *Josh lays on her chest*