wedding preparations

Start from the beginning

Taehyung moved closer to Yn and then pulled her closer by her waist, moving down to her ear, he spoke seductively.

Taehyung - To seduce you my babygirl.

His deep husky voice was sending shrill down her spine and giving her chills all over her body, she closed her eyes feeling his hot breathe on her neck.....He put his cold hands around her waist slightly uplifting her top and moving around it while giving wet kisses on her neck and collarbone, he then suck her skin giving the hickeys and making her groan.

Yn - Tae , stop.

Taehyung looked into her eyes deep with love.

Yn - Wear your..clothes...hmm...
Taehyung - What if I say no ?

The curtains of the room's windows were already closed, door was closed, taehyung then moved back with Yn to the switch off the lights, he then closed the lights and it was a little dark in the room, but not much, they moved a little aside from the switch board, he joined his forehead with her, for sometimes both of them stayed in silence while closing their eyes, Taehyung then placed a soft and slow few seconds kiss on her forehead, he removed his hands which were inside her top and made his hands cover her shoulders, he then hugged her, she smiled and hugged him back.

Taehyung - I love you.
Yn (smile) - I love you too.

She hold her cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead too, he smiled to her.

Yn - Your smile is my favourite one.
Taehyung - and you are my favourite

She chuckled amd talked further.

Yn - how can you turn so fast from seductive boyfriend to a caring boyfriend ?!
Taehyung - Well, I have both the vibes in mine....I can be baby also and a daddy too, well only for you.
Yn (laughing) - You...Chalo, wear your clothes, I am going out.
Taehyung - help me to wear my clothes.
Yn - why ? You have hands.
Taehyung - Yeah but I am not in a mood to wear...After so long I am getting time to spend with you to be a little naughty and do romance.
Yn (smirk) - yeah right...but...I will only help you out after marriage....understood what I mean ?
Taehyung (smirk) - Aa Haa...My naughty girlfriend.
Yn - hihi.

someone then knocked on the door.

Taehyung - Who's there ?

He said being fully lost in Yn and while looking at her, he replied.

Taehyung's dad - Your Dad.
Taehyung - My dad who ?

He was smiling seeing Yn and was not in his sense.

Yn - Taehyung, uncle is there...Your Dad....Wear your clothes fast

she said in a whispering tone and shaking him, reality hit him and he came to his senses from dreaming land of his and Yn.

Taehyung - J-Just a min dad...Opening the door...wait.

he went to his bag and took out whatever clothes he found first and wore that, yn closed her eyes when he removed his towel from waist, while he smirked seeing her but was changing quickly, he then opened the door and Yn stood beside him.

Taehyung's dad - Yn ?

He looked at them and then understood.

Taehyung's dad (teasing) - Ohh, feels like I came in the wrong time.
Taehyung (in mind) - sorry dad but you did.
Yn - hehehe...No no uncle, we weren't doing anything, I just came to see if he's ready or not..so we can go out or do whatever.
Taehyung's dad - ye..ye..but just don't go far please..before marriage...understood, what I mean na ?

Yn lowered her head as she started blushing.

Taehyung (shy) - Dad ! We know...You tell why you come..
Taehyung's dad - come for eating some snacks with all, harleen and Lisa must also be coming. Jungkook has gone to take them from the airport.
Taehyung - Okk dad....I am coming in 5 min after doing some work.
Taehyung's dad - Yn child, by the the time you come....he has some work.