trip to Himachal Pradesh

The Next Day

Today Oberoi, Kim, goenka and Jeon Family are going to Himachal Pradesh for their vacations of few days only...Right now, all were here in the reception area of the resort, some were talking to the manager...while some were busy on their own.

Yn's dad - Shall we all now leave !?
All - Yeah.
Yn's dad - Do you want to check anything for the last time.
All - Noo
Yn's dad - Ok then go and decide who will sit together and in which car, give your bags to the driver so he can place it in the car...Ok, So manager ji, We really enjoyed it..Thankyou so much taking care of us.
Manager - It was a pleasure sir...Please do visit and stay here again..We would be super glad to welcome a family like you again.
Yn's dad - Thankyou so much !!

After that, All went out

Ranbir, rihana, jungkook's parents are shifted to one Car.

Simran, taehyung's mom, tanvi's mom, jungkook shifted to one car.

Yn's parents, Jin, Jisoo, tanvi's dad shifted to one car.

Taehyung's dad, ruhi's parents, hobi and tanvi in one car.

Taehyung, Yn, Jimin and ruhi to one car.

All of them seated on their seats...Taehyung & Yn together, ruhi & Jimin and hobi & tanvi together.....the driver was driving who would take them to Himachal Pradesh.

Yn - Wahhh...So much excited to go !
Taehyung - Me too..and ruhi and Jimin, remember one thing that there we are going for the trip, not for your honeymoon, ok...Don't do anything there.
Jimin -Hahaha...We know Taehyung..We know...hmm.
Taehyung - Good that you know...I was just telling.

Time Skip---------

Jimin - Woah...Finally...Beautiful place.
Ruhi - It's just the beginning, for now we have to go at the top of the hill.
Jimin - What !!? And how long now will it take to go there !?
Yn - Might be only 1-2 hours.
Jimin - Oh Man !!

All started laughing.....All the five cars were parked and all came out of their cars stretching their bodies.The drivers took out their bags
Finallyyyyyy !!!

Jimin - It was so adventurous yaar.
Jisoo - See, You all should thank me...because I only give the idea of going by car.
Ranbir - Where's the way to the hotel !?
Yn's dad - From here, we would have to walk... Driver knows the way...he will only tell.
D river- All of you..Come and Follow us.
All - Okay !!

All of them then walked after the driver to their hotel.

Time Skip---------

All of them reached to their hotel.

Yn's dad - Excuse me, Hello..We actually have our bookings in this hotel..From Mr.Y/F/N Oberoi name.
Staff - Yes Sir, we have your name booking feed here...Just a minute, I am telling you everything.
Yn's dad - Yeah ok..and we need all the rooms close to each other only.
Staff - Amm....So, Sir...Mr. & Mrs.Oberoi in room no. 200.....Mr. & Mrs.Kim in room no. 201.....Mr. & Mrs. Jeon in room no. 202.....ruhi, Yn & Jisoo in room no. 203.....Kim Taehyung & Jimin in room no. 204......Seokjin & Jungkook in Room no. 205....Ranbir & rihana Oberoi in room no. 206.....Mr. & Mrs.Oberoi (tanvi's parents) In room no. 207...and here are these room keys...tanvi and hoseok in room no. 208....simran in room no. 209....Mr. goenka and mrs. Goenka....sir, You just sign here.
Yn's dad - Yeah Okay.

After all those things, security and wagera wagera...All went to their specific rooms.

Taehyung - Ahhhh !!! Tired man..But really enjoying it.
Jimin - I just hope that these days shouldn't pass yaar !! I want to stay here and enjoy rather than going back to Korea and working there.
Taehyung - Hn.
Jimin - Btw you remember na that day after tomorrow is Yn's birthday.
Taehyung - Ofcourse I do remember, Who would forget precious person's birthday.
Jimin - Oye Hoye...Is Yn precious to you !?
Taehyung - Yeah.