hang out

In the afternoon

Yn's pov

Yn - okay ynie..get ready fast....ahh, I'm so excited to go to jallianwala bagh and golden temple today and-
Taehyung's - what's up ynie.
Yn - ohh taehyung....come inside..what happened ?
Taehyung - nothing happened...why can't I come to see my girlfriend ?
Yn - it's not like that...actually, i was going to change my clothes as we have to go out..that's why.
Taehyung - ohh..it means i entered at right time.
Yn - what do you mean ?
Taehyung - well....let me help you to change your clothes.
Yn - y-yahh...no...i have hands..i can do it by myself.

He then got closer to me and spoke in my ear.

Taehyung (smirk) - it wouldn't be the first time that i would be seeing you naked...did you forget our that moment when i came to surprise you and
Yn (shy) - aaa (i slightly pushed him) yaah...you pervert.
Taehyung - but only for you.
Yn - anyways now get out.
Taehyung - not so early my love.

He pushed me on the bed gently and hovered over me.

Yn (shy) - yah...tae.
Taehyung - yes.

He made my hands above my head and linked his fingers with mine.

Yn - don't you want to get ready
Taehyung - yes I want to..Lets do one thing..why don't we help each other in changing the clothes in the washroom or here in the bedroom.
Yn - Well...I understood what you want..huh...But keep one thing in mind that I respect my family members and so follow what they say, thats why I am not gonna do anything like that with you.
Taehyung - Don't worry..I won't do anything...But Why do you always say like that..!? Don't you believe me.
Yn - Its not like that... I believe in you but you know what sometimes we can't control the things..so.
Taehyung - I know what you are trying to say but I respect your family members as they are also the part of our family..and who wants their any of the family members image to get down in front of the others..So I won't do anything with you before marriage.
Yn - Ok..Now get up please...My heavy bandar.
Taehyung - And what if I don't my chipkali
Yn - It was I guess after a long time..we both called each other by that name, right ?!
Taehyung - Ofcourse my chipkali

He then kissed on my forehead.

Yn - Taehyung.
Taehyung - Hmm.
Yn - Promise me that you won't leave my side.
Taehyung (boxy smile) - Don't worry my Ynie..I promise I will never leave your side, will always be with you, will support you, and will always love you till my last breathe.
Yn - I love you.
Taehyung - I love you more.

He then kissed me on cheeks.

Yn - You know what Our love story is the best...At first we both were the enemies and now the lovers...Never expected that how we would change from Enemies to Lovers.
Taehyung - Though you are right but I really never wanted to start a fight between us from the starting...And as I said before that I only acted as an enemy but in reality I never wanted to...I actually wanted that how ruhi and Jimin got together without fighting, just like that we two also do love from the starting...But somehow I really love to irritate you.
Yn - But you know what this type of love is also rare...Although I also acted as an enemy just to take revenge with you...but I never expected that my Revenge would turn into Love... We both actually had a great twist in love..right.
Taehyung - anyways...I want 5 minutes sleep.

he buried his face in my neck..I could feel his breathe..Although me and him, we both are together but still sometimes my heartbeat starts to race fast

Yn - Taehyung, if you want to sleep then go to your room or sleep on this bed-
Taehyung - Shhhh.

He then kissed me on my neck while his face was still buried in my neck

Yn - Yahh...What are you doing ?!