haldi ceremony

The next day.

The day finally came for which ruhi and Jimin waited so long, it was the day when they both were finally going to tie the knot together. In the morning it is their Haldi ceremony and in the evening is going to be their wedding... Right now mostly were sleeping in their room while the few were going for the breakfast.

Yn woke up because of the sun rays hitting her face, She opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung who was busy using his phone.

Yn - Tae ?
Taehyung - Oh...You woke up..Good Morning.
Yn - good morning...When you woke up?
Taehyung - 10 mins before only.
Yn - hmm...whom are talking in the morning ?
Taehyung - No one....Just replying to a friend's message.

Yn didn't reply back but frowned her face, she seated on the bed and rubbed her eyes.

Yn - I am going to my room.
Taehyung - why?
Yn - Had to go and do morning routine and then going for breakfast..You too reply afterwards and go to washroom.
Taehyung - Ok.

Yn hummed in response and left his room.

Krystal - Hi Good Morning Yn.
Yn - Good Morning.
Krystal (in mind) - She came out from Taehyung's room !? Were they sleeping together ? Or she went sometimes before only...Although looking at her, It is sure she woke up sometimes before only.
Krystal - Today you came out from Taehyung's room....hmm.

She said in a teasing tone.

Yn (smile) It's nothing... Most of the time we sleep together...

Krystal (in mind) - I knew it, this bloody bitch, how she dare to sleep with Taehyung... But don't worry Krystal, she is the guest of only a year probably, after all, How can Mrs. Kim denyKrystal to be Taehyung's wife ?
Yn - In which thoughts ?
Krystal - Aa..nothing, well it's great you slept with him.
Krystal (in mind) - Because this thing will be possible a few times only now onwards...and a year later, you will never be able to show your face even to Taehyung.
Yn - Did you had your breakfast ?
Krysyal - Not yet.
Yn - then I think you should go and eat something first.
Krystal - Yeah I will.
Yn - anyways, I am going to my room.
Krystal (fake smile) - Oh yeah.

After she saw Yn going inside her room, Krystal opened Taehyung's room door and peeked inside, Taehyung wasn't there too, so she went inside and looked around the room, and then saw Taehyung's phone kept on bed...She looked around the room to check if no one was coming and then quickly picked his phone, She had to go through his phone but saw message notification from Ishita in lock screen.

Krystal - Ishita ?

Krystal frowned her face being confused.

Kystal - Is she the same one to whom he did prank call !?

Krystal tapped on the message but there was the lock in Taehyung's phone.

Krystal - Sh!t...What can be the password ? Think Krystal...Anything related to yn ?

She tried but failed.

Krystal - Ahh !!

She throw the phone back on the bed and before Taehyung or anyone could come inside the room, she left.

Krystal - I don't want anyone new to come in my track..It will make my work more difficult to throw that person out first...I have only today and tomorrow to search about this Ishita and Taehyung's connection...What if Taehyung is cheating on Yn ? My work will be like flowing river...But First, this Ishita, how will I get to know if she's the same or her other information...What should I do to get Taehyung's phone !? If not today and tomorrow, then directly it will be possible after a year.

Krystal was in her thoughts, she then left from there thinking about her plan.

Time Skip----------

Ruhi's mom - bacchon, after having your breakfast, get ready fast for the haldi ceremony...ok ?
Yn's dad - By the time, we four elders are going to check on the relatives and other guests.
Yn - Don't worry, we will be ready on time.