8. No one loves me.

Start from the beginning

(Oh my god, these children of today, this cute little girl is in hospital and here her brother and bestfriend are enjoying! Before seeing this day you should have picked me..)

I was about to say the last word when Shubh veer ji pulled my ear and said " ho gyi teri bakwas? Hum tere hi kapde wagaira aur baki samaan lene ghar gaye the."
(Are you done with your blabbering? We had gone to take your belongings only!)

"Ouch veer ji chhodo na dard ho rhi hai" I said. (Ouch veer ji its paining. Leave it na!)

Suddenly someone held veer ji's hand.

It was Amrit.

"Don't you dare do that again." He said.

"Arey, Amrit, vo veer ji mazak kar rhe the." I said after seeing Amrit's serious face. (Amrit, veer ji was just joking)

"Mazak mein bhi apko dard mein nahi dekh skte hum. Kal kafi dekh liya humne. Ab aur nahi." He said.
(Not even in joke I can see you in pain)

He was looking exactly like one of the heroes of my dark romance books.

"Amrit ji nahi kahenge ab hum apni hi behen ko kuch, maine apko kal usey protect krne ko bola, ap toh humpe hi chadh gaye. Chalo koi ni, koi toh hai meri behen ka khyal rakhne ko." Shubh veer ji said.
(Ok Mr. Amrit we will not say anything to our own sister!! I told you to protect her yesterday, you are scolding me only! Anyways, take care of my sister!)

Amrit did not reply.

And then my food came.

"Acha ab sab chup mera khana aa gya" i said.
(Everyone quiet now, my food has come!)

"Wait.

What. The. Actual. Fuck." I said.

"Koi mainu pyaar ni karda 😭. (No one loves me) Saare gande. Maine ni kisi sey baat krni. Sab gande. Sab ke sab ke sab gande. Jao bhaag jao yahan sey. Yahan mujhe milne bhi kyu aaye ho. You dont love me." I said.
(Nobody loves me, everyone is bad, i will not talk to anyone, get out from here. Why did you even come to meet me. You dont love me)

I stoop up on my feet angrily with alot of strength and started to walk towards the door.

"Maine ni rehena tum sabke pas. Tum sab gande ho." I said.
(I will not stay with you all. You all are bad.)

"Manu yar mat chal tu gir jaegi abhi itni energy nahi hai tere me." Veer ji and Love said.
(Many don't walk you will fall down. You dont have much energy.)

I ignored them and walked by holding the couches.

Suddenly my foot tripped and I was about to fall when the same arms grabbed me and picked me up in bridal style.

I was too much stunned.

It was Amrit.

"Kya ho gaya meri Heer ko, vo ro kyu rhi hai?" He said as if he is talking like to a baby.
(What happened to my heer? Why is she crying?)

"Maine apse bhi bat ni krni, aap toh inse bhi zyada gande ho, chhodiye mujhe, neeche jaane dein." I said.
(I dont want to talk to you. You are even more bad than them. Leave me.)

He instantly put me on sofa and put both of his hands on either side of the sofa so that I do not go away.

He was looking very dangerous.

AMRIT'S POV

"Maine apse bhi bat ni krni, aap toh inse bhi zyada gande ho, chhodiye mujhe, neeche jaane dein."
(I dont want to talk to you. You are even more bad than them. Leave me.)