48

July 10th 2020 / 1 week and 2 days later Friday

Tzuyus POV

Dining Room

"Minju".

"Yes, boss?".

"I want you to be serious with me", I said.

"What is it?".

"Do you like Sharon?", I questioned.

"Ma'a---".

"Answer it".

"Okay, yes boss. I liked Mina and when she was pregnant I drunkenly confessed and I kissed her", she said.

"You are fired".

"What?!".

"I said you're fired!", I said annoyed.

"What is going on here?".

I looked at Sharon.

"Your girlfriend is firing me for an unreasonable thing".

"It's not unreasonable!", I said annoyed raising my fist.

My hand was lowered.

"It is when you weren't with her".

"I want you out of my house now!".

"Sure you two won't last long. She will realize you are not a good girlfriend", she said in Mandarin and walked out.

I clenched my fist.

"Why didn't you ever tell me she liked you! And that she fucking kissed you!".

She cupped my face.

"First calm down.

"Im not going to calm down she was just waiting for me to fuck up with you. All along she wanted to take you from me".

"Am I with her? Huh?".

"No", I said.

"Then calm down", she said and pecked my cheek.

"Just my cheek?".

"Why do you want me to kiss you on your lips".

"Yes, I do. Why do you have a problem with it, Love?", I said.

"No baby".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Living Room

"YOU'RE A STRIPPER!".

"Mum---".

"WHY! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A WHORE!".

"I've been a stripper since I was 20 mum... I mean how else do you think I pay off your and father's debt?", I said.

"That was an adult's problem".

"I was 20 I can do what I want".

"You were in college Mina. College still a kid in my eyes!", she said.

"Is that how you met Tzuyu huh. She was giving you money at the club. I mean it would make sense for a mafia child to be at those places".

"Okay yes, we met at the strip club. But not because she saw me dancing sexually around the pole. I was just serving drinks and she did want sex with me but that's not in the rules. So I declined. She was o president of it and she told me to give the price and shell give me the money so I named one and she went happy with the price I gave myself. And for the first time, I actually felt good about my body".

"I will admit Tzuyu was very weird and a very honry 22-year-old but I slowly started to understand why she was so odd", I said.

"And she's not mad you are like that around men?".

"Well, no becaue she's there and I don't actually get naked for men that's against the rules. And Im quite exspensive mother. I am worth £220,000 just for a private dance. And I get around 4 requests in one night. You can do the maths Mother".

"Okay Im sorry I am a stripper", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Our Bedroom

"SHARON!".

I looked at Tzuyu and she face-planted the bed

"Why did you do that?".

"Im tired".

I removed her shoes.

"Stressful day?".

"None of my workers are listening to me".

"Have you maybe tried speaking with a lighter tone?", I asked.

"If I speak like I do to you they will think they can do whatever they like", she said and rolled over.

I sat on top of her.

"But maybe if you speak a bit kinder you will get them to respect you and not to fear you", I said undoing her shirt buttons.

"You know I love it when Im tired because you undress me and give me a nice massage", she said.

I presed my lips aginst hers. Just a soft kiss.

"So um you know my mother found out that Im a stripper not sure how. But she was very mad and also called you bad names but I did manage to convince her the job isn't as bad as she thinks it is and that you dont go around fucking the strippers or flirt with them", I said.

"I love you".

"I love you too", I said.