19

July 31 2016 / 2 Weeks and 3 days later Sunday

Tzuyus POV

My Bedroom

"Excuse me".

I sat up to see my bodyguard.

"Sharon had ordered me to burn her things. Should have done that when she first left".

"You are not doing that!", I said annoyed getting out the bed.

"It's her wish".

"And your just my bodyguard you understand. Your not touching her things!".

"You know boss. You are quite a pathetic person. Sharon didn't deserve any of this treatment. Just a female you use to please yourself. You got bored quickly that's why you started fucking the other women".

"SHUT UP!".

"Am I wrong? You are attracted to the other women, not Sharon. So let Sharon go. Or are you that possessive over her that she has no control in her life?".

"GET OUT!".

She left the bedroom.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside Minas Motherhouse

I rang the doorbell.

"Oh, it's you".

The mother went to slam the door on me.

"Ma'am".

I said putting my foot in the door.

"I'd like to find a way to apologise to Sharon. I do really care about her. And my daughter loves her. I need her to be there for my daughter. I leave her alone, I won't ask her for things. Just all I wish is you help me bring her back home to be there for my daughter".

"Can't you ask for other women your sleeping with other than my precious daughter?".

"My daughter loves Sharon and Sharon only. I made a mistake", I said.