26

December 25th 2016 / 1 week and 5 days later Monday

Tzuyus POV

Living Room

We haven't spoken at all. I don't sleep beside her either. I've been looking for a replacement. I haven't found a single one. I've been thinking of Sha. I told her about what happened and she is also surprised that Mina kept it hidden.

"Jia you like your presents?", I asked.

"Yes but where is Mother?".

"She's busy".

"On Christmas day?".

"She has other family", I said.

"She promised to spend Christmas with us this year".

"Guess she lied about that", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Dining Room

"Why are you guys so silent".

"Your mother is a liar".

I looked at Tzuyu.

"Im not a lair", I said.

"You are".

I put my knife and fork down.

"You are acting very childish", I said.

"Am not. You're a fucking liar!", she said standing up.

I stood up.

"It's only a different hair colour it's nothing major".

"You could be a spy!".

"A spy?? You really think Im some spy?", I asked.

"Yes, why else would you bloody hide your real hair for me?".

"I told you I--".

"BULLSHIT!", she said coming up to me.

"YOU ARE FUCKING LIAR!".

"IF IT WAS FUCKING LYING TO YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE RETURNED AFTER YOU WERE CONSTANTLY FUCKING WITH SHA".

"SEE BUT YOU WOULD TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME".

"I DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON INSIDE YOUR FUCK UP HEAD BUT IM NO--".

"FUCKED UP!".

"YES YOU'RE FUCKED UP", I said.

"I WAN TO FCUKGIN LEAVE THE HOUSE BUT I STAY FOR JIA".

"THEN FUCKING LEAVE I DONT WANT YOU HERE!".

"FINE I WILL LEAVE FOR GOOD", I said pushing her away.

I was only pushed back toward the table and I felt her lips on mine. I felt my body be lifted up onto the table. I felt my shirt being unbuttoned and my bra unclipped. Her lips trailed down my collarbone to my breast. She kissed in between my breast. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. She enclosed her hand over my left breast and place a tender kiss on top of my right breast. She ran her tongue over the nipple and closed her mouth sucking slightly as she squeezed the other. She stopped and kept eye contact with me, and she lowered her mouth to pussy. My breathing got heavier, as I felt her tongue inside me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer. She pulled out bringing her lips onto mine. I felt my body be lifted up. 

~ A few minutes later ~

Our Bedroom 

"Tzu", I moaned running my fingers through her hair leaning my head to the side giving her more access.

My body was begging for her right now. I pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I arched my back when she hit the sensitive spot, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. She stared into my eyes. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me, finding it so sexy when she brought her finger to her lips and licked them. The fingers she used in me came up to my mouth.I took her fingers and suck on them.

~ A few minutes later ~

 Once again, she was thrusting inside of me with her dick. She kissed up from my neck up to my jaw. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back.