" Oh I had to make a call !! " She said searching her phone !! " Where is my phone ??" She made a pout !!

Ranvijay glanced at her !!

" Wait let me call !!" He take out his phone and dialed her number !!

They heard the ringtone !! Ranvijay looked at the couch and saw the phone was kept behind the cushion !!
He picked up the phone and was about to decline the call when he saw the caller id !!
Kanika snapped at him in confusion !!

" You have saved my number with the title of " auto chor kam oven at 1200 kam cafe ka SRK ?? " He looked at her with a weird expression on his face to which she smiled sheepishly !

" It's cute.....cute Ranvijay !!" She tried to defend herself !!

He extended his hand passing her the phone " change it right now ??" He gave her order like a boss !!

She sighed and squeezed her eyes shooking her head !!

" Kanika change it I said !!" He repeated but Kanika doesn't care 💅 !!

" You won't you listen to me ??" He asked her and she again shook her head like a kid !!

" I will kill you !!" He said getting irritate !!

" You will kill me !! " She said showing her puppy eyes !!

" No you heard it wrong I will kiss you if you won't change my name " he exclaimed to which she gawked at him !!

" Be a good girl and change it !! " He again said !!

" I am a bad girl so I will not !!" She replied proudly bringing a smirk on Ranvijay's face !! He takes a step towards her !!

" And if I will trun into a bad boy that won't be easy for you Mrs Raghuvanshi !! So, be a good girl !! " Ranvijay said moving forward !!

Kanika gulped moving back !!
She stopped when her back hit the wall !!

" Ranvijay wh.......!!" She was looking at him being nervous !!

Ranvijay kept his hand on wall blocking her way !!
He moved his face closer to her face making her more nervous !!

" You know what leave this caller id and all let's change the topic and ........" He said looking into her eyes intensely !!

" And ??" She asked him !!

" And ......." He tucked the hair strand behind her ear !! He looked at her lips and than into her eyes again !!
She bite her lower lip blushing !!
But suddenly he threw roses kept on the table on her face !!

" Ranvijay " she looked at him with wide eyes and he started laughing !!

" What happened you started blushing with my good boy behaviour only !! " He clapped his hands !

She crossed her arms around her chest !!

" I will kill you if you will try to talk to me !!" She exclaimed in anger !!

" I was just joking you can't even take jokes ?? " He asked her !

" No I can't take jokes Mr Raghuvanshi and specially from you !! " She said and left from there !!

" You wanted to tease me Ranvijay now it's my turn I will show you what teasing is !!" She thought waking in corridor !!

She directly went to kitchen but there was nothing to do so she started peeking inside the refrigerator finding something to eat !!

She turned to after picking a chocolate from refrigerator but she found Ranvijay standing infront of her !!
She uplifted her eyebrows asking him what he want !!

"We are going on a date tonight so be ready !! " He told her and without waiting for her reply he left from there!!

"Dateeee !!" She exclaimed being excited !! 

She ran towards her room jumping !!

In evening Ranvijay came back home and Kanika was busy talking to Varun about Cafe !! She looked at him and hanged the call !! But she ignored him intentionally to tease him !!

" I asked you to get ready Kanika ??" He said when he saw she wasn't ready !!

" Yeah actually I can't trust a bad boy " she said blowing her nails !!

He rolled his eyes on her reply !!

" Kanika pls get ready !!" He said politely but she didn't answer !

" Pls " he again repeated !!

" Ok fineeee if you are requesting me than okay I will come !!" She said getting up !!

He sighed in relief !!

After sometime Kanika got ready and they both left for the date !!

Ranvijay came out of the car and opened the door for Kanika extending his hand !! She smiled and held his hand !!

They both walked inside the restaurant !!

She looked around but except both of them nobody was there !!

" Why it's empty??" She asked curiously !!

" Because I wanted to spend some quality time with my wife !! " Ranvijay replied her with a smile !!

" Oh nice !!" She exclaimed and they settled on the chair !!

They ordered their dinner and after having their dinner they were sitting there silently but Ranvijay broke the silence kneeling down infront of her !!

She looked at him in confusion !!

" I know you didn't except this too but I wanna confess my feelings Kanika !! I know our meeting wasn't so nice I met you because of my own benefits but trust me I thought we will meet and I won't even remember anything about you after 3 months but in just 2 weeks I developed feelings for you though I suppressed them because I thought you did everything for money and you were faking things but no you weren't !! In this one month I have got to know how you are as a person !! You are a pure soul Kanika and a mad one too !!" He chuckled and she made a pout !!

" But still I wanna spend my whole life with you I want you in my life and I promise I won't be that cold and rude Ranvijay I will be a sweet one but just for you !! Will you give me a chance??" He asked her and he immediately nodded as she didn't want to waste the time !!

He smiled getting up and they both hugged each other !!

"Thank you so much bhagwan jii for giving me my old Ranvijay back !! Now I don't care if he will remember anything or not !! He is now from today!! " She closed her eyes and thought !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys epilogue is on the way 🐥🤌🤌!!

It's time to say goodbye to this couple 🤌🤌!!

Show some love on this chapter !!

Stay tuned for epilogue bye bye !!
🐥🐥