chapter four

Chan saw his cousin glaring at him so he immediately said bye to hoshi and sat down at his table between seungkwan and jihoon.

"When did you guys became friends?" Jihoon asked referring to the scene he saw earlier.

"Hoshi hyung is just a senior at my department and he is really cool he gave us a demonstration earlier he was amazing" chan said almost to excitedly.

Not noticing the smile that disappeared from seungkwan's face.

"You don't need to explain so much it's not like I'm restricting you from becoming friends with him . It's your life chan you can even date him i wouldn't mind" jihoon said as he looked at the food he was eating.

"I would tho" seungkwan said almost inaudible.

But of course minghao heard it and
Started to smirk enjoying the drama unfold before his eyes.

"What did you say hyung?" Chan asked looking at seungkwan who just ignored him as he got up and said .

"I have to go I'm really tired and i have something important to do "

With that he left .

"What happened to him " chan asked getting up to follow him.

"Just let him be you idiot he is just tired" seungcheol said stopping Chan from going after seungkwan.

Chan sat down with a worried look on his face as minghao patted his back .

After that he was not following the conversation the rest of the group was having as he was worried about only one person.

But what he didn't know was that someone on the table next to them was also worried.

Vernon saw seungkwan leave he glanced at seungkwan's table to notice that he hadn't eaten anything and had left his plate unfinished.
He should bring him food when he go to the their room.

Turning his attention towards the conversation that was taking place at the table.
He noticed Joshua turning into a tomato as jeonghan was teasing him non stop about Seokmin.

"You guys didn't see how he blushed when Seokmin gave him that drink" jeonghan said .

"Ohhh shua hyung is down bad for seo-" hoshi said loudly which resulted in him getting slapped by Joshua.

"You should speak quietly do you want everyone to know" Joshua said while glaring at hoshi

"Shua it's not like you are trying to hide it come on you blush everytime that boy is around " jeonghan said teasingly as he started to laugh.

Jun was just busy watching them while Vernon wanted to leave so he could go to seungkwan.

Vernon packed up his stuff and got up to leave not forgetting to pack some food for the person he was worried about.

"Hyungs i will message you later im tired now and my classes already ended so im going back to my room to rest " Vernon said as he left .

"He is just worried about seungkwan i could tell " jun said as he watched the younger leave .

" Damn he had to fall for that bitch seungkwan he is so loud" hoshi said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you are any better" Joshua replied to what hoshi had said about seungkwan.

"Shua be nice " jeonghan said as he patted hoshi's head . Feeling worried about Vernon because he remembered how heart broken the younger was when seungkwan rejected him.