Chapter 4: I Bet You Think About Me

"My mate..."

Mr. Jung looked at the young hybrid bewildered. He moved his gaze over to young woman who was talking to some staff members. She looked like a well-mannered girl. The way she had held herself with so much grace and dignity. The older hybrid smiled before looking at the young one. He patted Jin's back before taking his leave.

Jin stood there and watched the girl who instinctively moved her gaze on the hybrid. He gestured her to follow him and started walking towards the restaurant. Daeun sighed before excusing herself and followed the hybrid. Once again, they found each other face to face in the familiar private booth.

Daeun eyed the hybrid from head to toe. Instead of wearing his flashy clothes like he did the previous day, he had worn a simple but branded white sweatshirt and black skinny jeans somehow highlighted his delicate features. He placed his tea cup down and looked at her.

"Are you done checking me out?"

Daeun rolled her eyes. She wasn't intending to check him out. Jin smirked a bit before looking at her amusingly. He placed his hands on the table and leaned a bit forward.

"So... what have you thought about our marriage?"

"Again?"

Daeun frowned at the hybrid to which he only shrugged his shoulders before leaning back on the backrest. Daeun crossed her arms gave a sarcastic huff before looking at the hybrid amusingly by which Jin was taken aback.

"Marriage? With you? No. I said it before and I'll say it now. No."

Jin pouted a bit and frowned. This was for the first time someone said no to his face. He was the most handsome and rich hybrid, how could anyone lose an opportunity of marriage with such status. Jin couldn't understand the woman in front.

"Your loss..."

Jin said sassily and picked up his teacup and slipped the sweet drink. Daeun started laughing causing Jin to flinch at her sudden burst. He sat his cup down and eyed her.

"What?"

"You are trying to get in my pants, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?"

Jin asked feeling accused. Daeun leaned a bit forward with a smug smile on her face.

"You... a playboy... you think I don't anything about you? Tsk... I do... Marriage? And you? You don't spend more than three days with the person you get into a relationship with and you want to marry me? And mate? How many people have you told about them being your mate?"

Jin's nose flared at her wild accusation on him. His eyes turned cold causing Daeun to sit back feeling scared at his sudden serious eyes. Jin placed his teacup down and gripped the table ends.

"Did you such call me a man-whore indirectly?"

Daeun gulped a bit when she heard his deep voice. She saw how his snow white furry ears were standing in alert way. His eyes squinting at her, the left one twitching a bit. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling. Jin opened his beautiful dreamy eyes and let a small smile display on his lips scaring Daeun.

"Is he suffering from bipolar?"

"Well..."

Jin began bringing Daeun out of her trance and focus on the hybrid. His ears were now drooped down. He looked at his fiddling fingers before looking up at her with a smirk.

"He is bipolar..."

"You think... only you did some background digging on me?"

Jin's tone had a hint of sarcasm. He crossed his arms and legs, relaxing into the leather seat, watching the girl carefully.