•Author's note•

Hello! Welcome to the Shogun's Third Puppet! This is a newly written author's note as I've changed many things. I will explain to you the lore of this crossover au, and main character! My au is quite different from the original plot people usually use.

Below, will be Teyvat's lore:

Long ago, before any other countries or continent were formed, was a continent located somewhere in the South Pacific ocean. This continent consists of 7 unnamed regions. Being the first continent to be formed, it was inhabited by sovereign dragon-lords who ruled over the whole continent. Till one day, came the primordial one. It came from another world and fought against the mighty dragons and claimed the whole continent. Years later, after the first and second humans fell to earth, the continent remained untouched by any souls, even them. The primordial one decided to fill the lands with life, as it created many living creatures. Soon, it created what it is called, humanity. For then, they created the heavens, a different heaven. The original heaven, created by God, is a place for humans that He created. The other heaven, celestia, created by the Primordial one, is a place for those who ascended. Centuries later, after humanity spread across the world outside of Teyvat, the lands of the continent were ruled over by 7 gods for each of the seven nations. The nations were given the name a few centuries ago, which are Monstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan, and Snezhnaya. The god, Barbatos ruled over Monstadt. Morax, ruled Liyue. Baal, ruled Inazuma. Buer, ruled over Sumeru. Egeria, ruled over Fontaine. Murata, ruled over Natlan. And Tsaritsa, ruled over Snezhnaya. The gods had elemental powers, representing each region. They're Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. There were many other gods in every nation, but the seven were the main ones. Many years later, the gods engaged in a war and fought each other. There were only 5 of the seven survived. After the end of the war, the 2 gods who didn't survived were then replaced. Baal's twin sister, Beelzebul, took over the throne of Inazuma, while Focalors, Egeria's successor took over the throne of Fontaine.

(Teyvat Map Estimation)

(Genshin map is not made by me, credits goes to chenyikuan110 on hoyolab)

Main character details:

Raiden Y/n⚡️💜 -
Real name: Raiden Y/n
Identity name: Y/n L/n
Relatives:
- Raiden Ei/Beelzebul = Mother/creator
- Kunikuzushi/Wanderer = Older brother
- Raiden Shogun = Older sister
- Raiden Makoto = Aunt
Vision: Y/v (Your Vision)
Nation: Inazuma
Age: Around 400 years-old
Species: Puppet
Story role: Main character

I hope you enjoy this story!