"Woah, Mr Taehyun is buying something for someone else like it's my first seeing you buying something" Sunghoon said with a teasing smile while coming toward him.

"But for who?" He added more as Taehyun gave a small smile before answering the younger.

"For Beomgyu" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows than smirked at the older .

"Someone is in love huh?" He said while smirking and the lady come to Taehyun with a bag in her hand than give to Taehyun.

"I am not sure but I guess I am starting to feel something unusual so maybe I love him" Taehyun said while paying to the lady .

"Omg! I can't believe one of my rude brother is in love" Sunghoon said while going after Taehyun.

"When you will confess to him by the way" Sunghoon asked .

"Don't know but sooner" The older replied as sunghoon nodded his head .

"I wish I heard something good from soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung" Sunghoon thought in his mind while walking.

All of them was walking toward the exit until Taehyun saw someone at the restaurant of the mall , sitting at one of the chairs with her bodyguard behind.

Taehyun face turned serious
As he turned to sunghoon.
"Listen I have something to deal" Taehyun said with his cold tone as sunghoon understand he might have some kind of client to meet .

"Okay, bye see you later" sunghoon said and left from there as Taehyun went to his client for a drug deal .

He knows that she will meet here and he was prepared for this not like it's was all of sudden.

At the other side

Soobin was practicing his shooting skill but he was getting distracted which made his assistant Arin Confused.

"What happened to you dude, like you're keep getting distracted, are you okay?" She asked .

Soobin didn't said anything as he placed down the gun at the table and grab his forehead which was hurting so much and he was feeling so weak when he didn't even did something that will made him lose his energy.

"I don't know Arin, I am feeling so weak this days, like breathing problems, chest pain, coughing, loosing appetite and weakness" soobin said with a low tone .

"Soobin I guess you should check this to a doctor" Arin said while walking near him .

"But I think it's not something serious" Soobin replied back .

"Shut up! It is serious, I am telling you check to a doctor" She said more a shout as soobin sigh and agree to meet doctor.

"Make a appointment with doctor " Soobin said as Arin nod her head and went to The other side .

Soobin thought to went home because he was feeling weak and he don't want to continue his work today .

He walked out of the place and went to his car but when he entered his car , he saw a shadow figure at his car mirror, who was hiding behind a wall .