09 - Straightforward

—Park

—Park.Co Jihyo's Office— Monday, July 29th, XX35, 5:30 PM
[Sana's POV]

"..Ms. Minatozaki. Come take a seat", Jihyo says.

Sana does as she's told, and goes to sit in the chair across from Jihyo's desk.

"Ms. Myoui, you can take your leave. I'll notify you if I need anything."

"Yes, I understand", Mina says.

"Ah, before you leave actually. You're in charge of Ms. Chou from now on. It's like you said, she requires some private lessons. See to it that she's up to par, understood?"

"Of course. I won't disappoint you, ma'am."

"Good. You may leave", Jihyo shoos her away.

Mina takes her leave once again, closing the door as she exits.

The tension in the room was unbearable. Sana sitting in silence, while Jihyo is typing something on her keyboard.

(Ugh.. I can't stand this..) She fidgeted with her hands, biting her lip whilst a million thoughts raced through her mind.

"So, Ms. Myoui said you come up with good ideas?" Jihyo said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, uh, yes.."

"And? Care to share some ideas with me?"

"I, uhm. I didn't get any information about the project, so I don't really know right now.."

"I see. Sorry, I wasn't informed of that. I'll explain the premises of the project then."

Jihyo proceeds to explain the theme, premises, and main points of the project to Sana. Though it was a lot of information, Sana tried her best to remember the main details.

"Everything is on this document. I'll send you the file and you can take a look at it, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. For the time being, you will not work with your colleagues on other projects. This new project is the priority, and you will be here in my office so I can personally monitor your progress."

"Oh. Okay, I understand."

The air fills with sounds of keyboard noises once again, until Jihyo speaks up.

"Move your chair over here. Look over the document and ask any questions you have, while you can."

"Ah, okay.."