Seventy Six - Celebration

Start bij het begin

Yet was still betrayed and left alone in the end.

So even in the future my life's so complicated, huh.

"We greet the Phoenix's flaming crown," people addressed, bowing to me.

I simply looked back, remembering Luna's instructions. Atarah, as she described, is a cold person, not with a cold personality but rather with an emotionless personality. That's why I have to act accordingly.

Thinking about it made me realize that I did become that person. But how much pain did I endure, did I suffer, to end up losing my emotions? How much more did I break? How broken was I? How hurt was I? How did I end up losing it?

"You said the rest of the executives just arrived?" I asked Nozomi who stood at my side while I sat on a golden chair, making me look like I'm sitting on a throne.

To be honest, it's pretty uncomfortable... and awkward. Thank goodness though that these people are chattering and dancing and eating as they have their own worlds, but I'm fully aware that their attention still remains on me.

Nozomi bent down a little to match my ears. "Yes. We've let you wait long enough. I apologize for that."

I tapped the arm rest of the seat. "I expect an explanation after the party at least."

"Yes. Of course. The executives themselves will explain everything to you, our queen." Nozomi remained bending forward. "The Phoenix's president herself would like to help our Atarah regain her memories."

"Hm..." I don't have any memories though, unless I experience the visions. "Who's the president you mentioned again?"

I have a feeling who she is 'cause if I were to create a gang this big, then my right hand would obviously be...

"Introducing the arrival of the Phoenix's executives!" They announced, interrupting our conversation.

I immediately noticed Mizen's changes.

Wearing different elegant black masks, the executives marched down the aisle with gorgeous and luxurious clothings as if they didn't just come back from a battle immediately after saving me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Wearing different elegant black masks, the executives marched down the aisle with gorgeous and luxurious clothings as if they didn't just come back from a battle immediately after saving me.

They even have bodyguards around them, though my bodyguards are still more plentiful than them. The entire place silenced with only the sounds of drums welcoming them filled the vast room.

The music dropped and so did their knees. I almost jumped at their sudden movement. Yah. It'll really take me a while to get used to this kind of treatment. Who would even think these high, rich people would bow to me?