Just Call Me Katsuki. 16

Triggers
•Mentioned $elf-h@rm
•Mentioned R@pe
•$elf-h@rm
•Intense $elf-h@rm
•Anxiety
•Cringe
Kinda Boring tbh
Panic Attack
•Hair ripping
•Lovey-Dovey-Shit
•Sexual Tension
•Spelling Errors

Todo's POV

I slightly sqeezed Bakugo's hand to wake him up and shook his hand when that didn't work.

He opens his eyes and turns to me before turning to look ahead of us.
His eyes suddenly shoot open wide.

"That's your house?!"

"Yes." I look at him, and he just stares at me for a minute and looks at me like he's processing my one word answer.

"Let's get inside. Nobody is home, so we have the whole house to ourselves." I open the door and then quickly walk over to his door and open it for him.

He looks up at me with a cute expression. "You didn't have to do that." He didn't fight back in any other way, though. He just got out of the car.

I hold out my hand, hinting I want him to put his hand in mine. Again, he flashes his eyes at me but decides to give me his hand.

I take him to my door and unlock it, we walk inside , and then take him to my room.

"This is your room?" He looks around like a curious cat.

"Yes, feel free to look around, I don't have much to hide." He nods and sits on the edge of my bed

He looks down at his hands and just rubs them together. I can't really see based on his facial expression exactly how he is feeling, but it doesn't take much to see that he is clearly nervous.

I sit down next to him, allowing some room in between us.

"I'm scared." He randomly says.

"Can I ask why?" I look at him and again try and analyze his behavior.
He looked away from me and clenched his hands together.

"I don't want to shower, and I don't want to do it with you in there." I cam hear his voice once again tremble.

"Would you prefer if I stayed outside of the bathroom?" He put his hand down and instead started to clutch to sheet of my bed.

"No. I know I wouldn't even go near the shower if you weren't with me. I'm just." He paused mid sentence.

He looked up at me and stared at both of my eyes.
I, of course, wasn't going to force him to do anything if he wasn't willing to do it.

"We don't have to do anything if you really don't want to, but I would recommend that you do this. If you don't try and get comfortable with the shower now, then it could get harder to face it later on." I explain to him, not making any sudden movement toward him even though I wish I could hug him or hold his hands.

He looked back down at the ground.

"I know. But it's not just that. And it's not that I feel like you will do what my mother did to me. The thing I'm scared of is that you will judge me." He didn't cry even though I thought by the tone of his voice that he would.

"I can't think of anything I would judge you for. I only judge bad people. I pity them, too. But with you. I can tell you have a good heart." That did start to make him cry.

He pulled his legs up and hid his face in his knees.

"My body isn't proportionate, I have scars, mostly on my arms, but also in other places, I'm really fucking pale, and not to mention the fact that I'm scared of a fucking shower. Being scared of taking a fucking shower is some weak shit. " his voice his muffled, and his sobs shine through his words, but I can perfectly tell what he explains to me.