Part 5

Lando was leaving for Australia today and to be honest I'd be lying if i said I didn't wish I was going with him because truth be told I was. I wanted to be at the race, see Danny again and be with Lando. Staying home meant I had to stay with Max alone for a few weeks and that says enough in itself. I'm currently home alone while Max takes Lando to the airport when there's a knock on the door, I look through the peephole and see Nirran "Hey Nirran! Max isn't here but he should be back soon!" I say letting him in "Thanks and no worries just need talk about some quadrant stuff, Aarav should be here soon as well!" He says taking a seat on the couch while we wait for Max tocome home.

My phone rang and I saw that it was Max so I answered, "Nirran should be at the house shortly with Aarav but I'm going to be late I'm stuck I'm a bit of traffic, I think there's been a crash or something!" He says "I know I'm sat here with Nirran now but Aaravs not here yet and don't worry it's fine I can tolerate them because I'm used to you and Lando" I say jokingly "you know you love us Jas but I'm going, be home when I can" he says before we say our goodbyes and end the call. 

Shortly after Max called, Nirran got a call from Aarav saying he's stuck in traffic so will be a bit late as well but we tell him its ok. "Whats going on with you and Lando then?" "I don't know what your on about" I say trying to play it off "You know he likes you! He has done for years Jasmine he just never had the courage too do anything about it! He was always scared cause your Max's sister and he thought you wouldnt feel the same" He admits "You weren't supposed to tell me that were you?" I question and he shakes his head causing me to laugh "I won't tell him you did that but remind me not to share my secrets with you in future!" "What secrets?" Max asks walking in with Aarav behind "Nothing!" Nirran and I say at the same time "I'm going to meet Soph in Costa , I'll be back soon!" I say walking out.

LANDO POV

It's the Australian GP this weekend which means that I get to see Daniel again but it's also an important race to my new teammate Oscar as it's his home race. Oscar was sweet and to be honest, I enjoy being the older brother and helping him figure out who he is in F1. He's young and I struggled when I first got into it so I figure he must be feeling the same. Max just dropped me off in the airport and I was meeting Oscar and some of the team so we could fly out together. Once we're all here and waiting for our gate to open, I decide to message Jasmine.

L~"I'm at the airport with the team but it's lonely without you!"
L~"Tell Max he's an idiot as well I've been questioned loads about us dating!"
J~"Well that's cause I'm the best Lan!"
J~"Sure I'll tell him when I'm home I'm in Costa with Soph, she says hi."
L~"Ok, see you when I'm back after Baku!"
J~"C you Lan"

"Who's got you smiling like an idiot?" Oscar asks nudging my shoulder "No one " I lie "It's Jasmine isn't it? God Lando you left her a few hours ago!" He says which I true "Yes but you know how it is, girls" I say earning a laugh. "You excited? Your first home race, only Aussi on the grid this year!" "Yeah and I'm seeing my grandparents as Well, my nanna said she'll make something for the team but I don't know what!" He says smiling at the thought of his family. Must be hard for him considering he left for England when he was young to help his career "She seems so sweet!" I say just as our gate is opened.

We board the plane and I tack a deep breath to prepare myself for the long day of travelling ahead. We were due to stop off in Dubai for a change over and then fly from there to Melbourne. Daniel kindly offered me to stay in his house this week so I didn't need to ask the team to book me in for a hotel room. It felt fitting as I woukd be staying here for nearly 2 weeks because China is cancelled again! Sure  i was excited but I would miss home, normally I call my parents when I'm free at a race but with the time difference that makes it harder. 

Daniel POV 

It's now Thursday which meant media day and Lando had been staying with me since Monday! He was in the press conference when in decide to call Jasmine to discuss a few things with her and sort some things out,

D~"Hes not been himself lately"
J~"I'll call him tonight... in the morning... whatever it is for you!"
D~"Alright! I can't wait to see his face on Sunday!"
J~"Me neither! Bye smiles!"
D~"Bye little Fewtrell!"

Jasmine POV/Normal POV

I'm packing my suitcase ready to go to Australia when I hear Max scream from the kitchen "WHAT IS IT MAX!" I ask running to him "Theres a fucking massive spider in the corner!" He says "Thank God I'm leaving this house tomorrow" I say laughing "Yes to go see more spiders in Australia!" Max reminds me "DON'T remind me, but at least I'll have nice weather!" I say smugly before leaving to finish packing.

"Thanks for dropping me off Max!" I say while he gets my suitcase out of the boot "Your going to be lonely" I say "It's only a week! And tell the muppet that when he's back he has to film a video for Quadrant! I would tell him myself but the times are awkward as fuck" he says before we hug goodbye and I walk in to the airport. I check my bags in and get some food before texting Lando,

J~"I know your asleep but I miss you!"
J~"Good luck this weekend!"

That should get rid of any suspicions if there even are any, I doubt Lando will think anything is going to happen because he can be stupid sometimes, no offense to my best mate but everyone knows it!

Lando POV

Spending time with Daniel has been great and seeing him in the paddock this weekend has been awesome. Hes been a bit off though as if he's hiding something, I walked in on him talking to his mum the other day and they changed the subject as soon as they noticed me. I heard him ask "is it ok if we have one more person stay over" but I've decided to not think about it too much.

I wake up the next morning to texts from Jasmine on my phone and I can't help but smile,

J~"I know your asleep but I miss you!"
J~"Good luck this weekend!"
L~"Miss you too"
L~"Thanks, I think I'll need it honestly, car doesn't feel the best"

It's now Saturday and that means quali, the car's pace hasn't been great this weekend. I was out in Q2 meaning I'll start in P13 tomorrow

______________________

A/N-Sorry for my poor posting, by I've been on summer break myself with school and stuff and have been busy and trying to find time to write so much as post is difficult! I'll try to start writing a part in the evening and edit it the next day for mistakes bed posting however i might struggle as my plan is in my laptop and I'm on an iPad rn but I'll make it work somehow! Thanks and hopefully you enjoy the next part xxxxxx