Part 21

A/N-I wrote this at 9pm and was half asleep but wanted to get a part out so if there are any mistakes just ignore them please (it has been a long stressful day) xx

Later that evening, Lando, Adam and Jasmine were all on a plane flying back to England and we were flying standard class. A few people came over to take pictures at the beginning of the flight when they realised it was Lando Norris, famous F1 driver, extremely attractive guy while others thought they were being sneaky filming them but let's be honest, every on has a 6th sense when it comes to someone watching you. It was about 3 hours into the flight and Jasmine got sent a link from Max and it was an interview of Lando's from this weekend where he answered some fan questions.

"Whos your bestfriend?" The interviewer asked him "Uhm, Jasmine definitely. I mean we've known each other forever and honestly I'd rather lose my seat than lose her. Best not let Zack hear that but her brother is a close second, I have to say that to be nice to him"

Jasmine watched it and then looked at her boyfriend in awe "What?" He asked follows with a laugh "Youd rather lose your seat than lose me" she said smiling like and idiot before being interrupted by Adam snorring causing the couple to burst into laughter at the sight of him sleeping with his ear buds in and mouth wind open, "Hes ready to catch flies" they hear some guy sitting begin them say making them laugh even more. They couldnt deny that they feel bad though because the video would probably go viral somewhere in social media if someone recorded at that moment in time.

Deep down Lando was almost glad that his dad had fallen asleep because it meant the subject changed in the conversation which he was grateful for as he didn't want Jasmine to know how head over heels he was for her already.

After a couple of hours Jasmine had managed to fall asleep on Landos shoulder which made him blush when he realised "You two are lucky to have each other Lando" Adam saidpulling Lando out of his thoughts "Yeah, I'm just glad it hasn't changed nothing in our relationship" "It's Jasmine, me and your mum have said since you two were younger that you'll get together" "Mum probably has the wedding sorted" "Wouldn't be to surprised"

When the plane landed Oliver was there to pick them up as it was about 1pm and it was now a Monday (I'm not good with time zones and stuff so this might be off). When they got in the car Mila happened to be in the back strapped in her car seat and when she saw Lando her little face lit up with joy. "someone wants uncle Lando " Jasmine says just as she starts crying "That'll be because she's tired" Oliver says so Jasmine takes her out of the car seat and rocks her in her arms "Soeone wants Auntie Jasmine" Lando says correcting her previous statement causing Jasmine to shush him which made everyone laugh to themselves careful not to wake Mila again.

Once home Jasmine puts Mila to bed for her nap and then joins everyone else in the living room. "When is your fashion shoot for Stella McCartney?" Landos mum Cisco asks "Next Sunday at a studio in London. They've got horses there which I'll need to model with which will be interesting" she answered "So that's 3 days before our comp" Flo says making sure to which Jasmine nods and everyone sits talking before deciding to go to the park together.

"Where the frisbee?" Lando asks as they find a spot to stay "Catch!" Jasmine says th room it towards Oliver "Lando mate!" He says throwing it but he fails to catch it and has to run to get it back. "You run so goofy you know?" Cisco, Lando younger sister, then says when he returns "Thanks Cis"

Jasmine sits down on the grass and Uno immediately runs over and starts jumping all over her causing Lando to take a picture of the pair.

"Do you know exactly what your doing with Stella McCarteny?" Oli asks thwoing Unos ball for him to chase, "They said we'll do some shots solo and edit the horse in and also some with the horse like me riding it for example. I have to go on Friday and Saturday to get used to the horse and let him know me basically" "When did you get the call? I was with you all weekend" Lando asks "While you were in qualifying and I was in the garage with Joe" She answers

FLASHBACK

It was Q1 and Jasmine was sat in the garage as everyone anxiously watched Lando drive as it was his first race back. She was worrying in case anything went wrong again but was soon snapped out of her thoughts back to reality when Joe taps her on the shoulder "Your phone s ringing" he tells her "Oh thanks I'll be back let me just answer this really quick" She says walking to Landos drivers room where it was more quiet but put the tv on so as could still watch.

"Hello?" She says answering the call "Hello is this Jasmine Fewtrell" a voice on the other side speaks "Yes speaking, who is this?" "Hi, yes this is Emma from Stella McCartneys marketing team, we would love to know if you would want to do a shoot with us next week if your available" "Uhm, yeah sure, what would I be doing exaclty" "Well we saw your istagram and your posts with horses and our new campaign is due to have horses and we couldnt help but notice your incredible features and Stella thought you would be the perfect model for our shoot" Ema speaks on the phone "Well in that case I'd say yes, uhm can you send me the details in an email please" "Just sent them to you now, lovely" "Thank you" "Your welcome, see you next week darling" "bye!"

END OF FLASHBACK