Part 22

It was now Sunday and Jasmine woke up extra early to make sure she was awake to watch the Grand Prix as it was in Suzuka, Japan meaning it was a 6am race start in London. She washed her hair and dried her hair while watching and got changed before leaving to go to the place the Stella McCartney shoot was at. The race was still on when she arrived so got to the venue and continued to watch while getting her makeup done.

@jas_fewtrell via instagram stories "Proud of you baby @landonorris"

@jas_fewtrell via instagram stories "Well done @oscarpiastri"

Once her makeup was done Jasmine went out to shoot and the set was unreal. She had so many feelings rushing through her, worry, excitement and nerves. She put her outfit on and it was a beautiful red, a-cut dress and she felt confident, not just because she had an amazing outfit on but she felt more confident in how the day would go for her. Once she was told what to do they mentioned that she would have to sit on the horse while he reared in order to get the 'perfect' shot for the new campaign.

It was a long day considering she was awake at 5:30am and finished shooting at 7pm.

She left and went home to find Max cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey what are you making?" She asked walking more in the house "I'm starving"

"I'm trying to make pasta" he says "it's not going too well though, how was the shoot?"

"It was amazing" Jasmine said taking a seat on the kitchen island "Honestly, I couldn't imagine anything better. Pedro (the horse) was such a good boy and the set was honestly unreal!"

"That's good, man, my sister's a model" he says laughing to himself

"I know can you believe it, I'm the more talented sibling"

"Fuck off" he says while tyring to plate the food "Did you watch the race, Lan was on the podium"

"Yeah I did, I'm so proud of him" she says smiling at the thought of Lando

"God, you're so in love with him" Max says

"Says you, anyway how is Pi?"

"She's good, she's coming around tomorrow"

"Ok well I'll be at the stables with Flo tomorrow anyway training"

"Oh yeah, me and Pi will watch you but Lando said he can't make it"

"Oh ok, that's fine" Jasmine says disheartened that he wouldn't be at the competition as it was her first one after years.

After dinner Jasmine went and showered before heading straight to bed when she was woken up at 3am by Lando face timing her clearly forgetting about the time difference.

"Hey baby" she says sleepily

"Oh shit I forgot about the time difference" Lando says on the other side of the phone "What time is it there"

"3am" she says while setting the phone up so he could see her

"Shit, uhm I just wanted to see your face and hear your voice"

"It's ok, talk to me and you can put me to sleep" she says closing her eyes once again as he starts telling her about his day yesterday and what he did on the weekend. When Lando looks at the phone again he sees that she is sleeping peacefully and takes a screenshot of her because he thought she looked cute.

"Goodnight baby" he says before ending the call

@landonorris via instagram stories "Forgot it was 3am in London"tagged @jas_fewtrell

tagged @jas_fewtrell