NINETY THREE- Scandalous

HEAVEN

Emory winces in pain as I rub alcohol on the tip of his dıck. Reshawd is so strange, he finds the weirdest places to hurt people.

"Ow! Ow! Heaven, that hurts." he hisses. "Suck it up." I mumble, grabbing the bandaid off of my bed. He laughs. "You really about to put a bandaid on my dıck?" he asks. I ignore him, then put the bandaid on the cut. He's complaining about a band aid. He lucky Shawd didn't just say to hell with it and chop the damn thing off.

He stares at me for a second. "You creeping me out, what is wrong with you?" I ask. "Nothing." he answers, licking his lower lip. "Uhh... see ya." I say. "You can leave my room now." I add. "What if I don't feel like it?" he asks with a smirk. "You better start getting that feeling and getting your ass out then, the fuck?" I ask.

I'm not finna play with him. He lays back. "And stop licking your busted ass lips at me." I add. "I didn't do shit to you, nothing is wrong about fantasizing." he tells me. "You trifling fuck face, I'm your girl's sister." I say.

"So? She fucked my best friend that's a girl. Everybody pointing fingers at me, but she did her dirt too." he says. "Okay, even if she did do her dirt, what you throwing her under the bus for?" I ask.

"She let your crazy ass daddy and brothers damn near kill me, why should I care?" he asks. "You knew what it was with the men in her life the day you got involved with her. You should've just stayed friends if you knew you'd play her." I say.

"Ion get how your daddy got mad cause I cheated. The whole world knows wassup with him and Zaya. She too damn sexy to be that dumb. Who stays with a nigga that fucked over half of the female population?" he asks.

"Watch your mouth. You think what the guys did was something, let her hear what you said, I swear she'll hurt you more than you can imagine. Believe me." I warn him. My momma is way worse than my dad when she's mad, she'll literally saw his bottom lip off and feed it to King's pet snake just for talking shit.

He laughs. "Heaven, why you don't got a man? I mean, you fine as hell, intelligent, and you got a nice body." he says. "Thanks." I mumble. He stands a little then kisses me. I give in and kiss him back.

We lay down and undress. He puts a condom on, then starts fucking me hard exactly how I like it. This shit is wrong, but his stroke game is indescribable. He's amazing.

"What type of shit is this?" I hear Reshawd asks. Emory jumps, then pulls out of me. I hurriedly get under the covers. "Reshawd, do not tell Holland, please!" I beg. "How the hell you fucking him if I stabbed him in his shit?" Shawd awkwardly asks.

"It wasn't supposed to happen, just don't say nothing." I say. "We was raised on loyalty, and you snake your sister of all people?" he asks as he walks out.

I jump up then get dressed. "Emory, keep your fucking mouth shut and put your clothes on. I have to make sure he doesn't tell her." I demand, rushing out my room.

"Why you rushing like that? You damn near knocked me down! You a grown ass woman, stop running in my house!" my dad hollers at me, holding a bottle of dirty sprite. My eyes widen. I don't know what got into him

I ignore his petty attitude then walk to Holland's room. My heart starts beating fast as she cries on Reshawd's chest on her bed. He narrows his eyes at me. "You okay?" I ask, sitting next to her. "Why would he do this to me? He betrayed me, Heaven. Why he get her pregnant?" she sobs. "Ion know, he ain't shit and she a trifling hoe." I say. Reshawd's eyes light up. "Heaven, I didn't know you were into becoming an actress." he says, innocently smiling.

I face palm myself. "I'll be back." I say. I have to find a way to black mail Reshawd. Everybody knows he says and does whateverb he wants when he feels like it, so I need to find a way to make him keep what he saw to himself.

VEEEEERY SHORT BUT HOW YALL FEEL ABT THE SCANDALOUS SHIT GOING ON