SEVENTY ONE- No Good

For the ppl who haven't figured it out, Reshawd has a strange obsession with Zaya lmao it's clear as day he ain't mentally there yall, come on now.

You're no good but you're so good to me.
You're my addiction. - Ross Augusta

RESHAWD

Laylani stares at me while Nugget drives. "Hell you lookin at?" I ask. "You, nigga." she answers. I roll my eyes. "Got a reason? I know God took a million extra hours creating my fine self but you don't have to stare." I say in all seriousness. I truly do believe God put in extra work cause my sexiness is beyond normal.

"You wish. You ain't even cute. You look like a shaved dog." she says. "Bitch, ya momma look like a shaved nut sack." I say. "You don't even know the girl momma though." Nugget says. I cut my eyes at him. "The fuck you defending her man face ass for, shit? I see you looking at her ugly ass, she don't want you." I snap. He grins. "He is handsome." Laylani says, biting her bottom lip at him. "Hoe." I say. Nugget smirks at her. "I would love to get to know you. You really beautiful, seriously." he says, giving her a fake genuine look. I know that shit fake cause I grew up with him getting hoes together. "Bullshit! She ugly and don't have titties." I mumble. "Shut up, Reshawd." she says, typing her number in his phone. I grab the steering wheel then turn it, making us swerve. "Reshawd, let go of the fucking wheel!" Nugget yells at me. "Fuck you! She don't want your ugly ass and you can't have her ugly ass either!" I yell, slamming us into a hotel on purpose.

"Nigga, just admit you fucking like me! Now look, you crashed us cause you a jealous batty bwoy, fucking pussyhole!" Laylani screams, punching me. I grab her neck then slam her to the window. "I don't want you! I'm in love with somebody else so shut up!" I yell at her.

Her and Nugget look at me funny. I roll my eyes. Nugget's eyes light up. "Nigga, you nasty. I know who you talking about." he says. "Good for you. Write it down and stuff it up your pee hole." I snap at him.
"So fucking bi polar." Laylani mumbles as we get out of the wrecked Jeep.

"What the fuck? We snuck out, dumb ass! We snuck out in Zaya's car too and you made me wreck it! Oh my God, nigga, make sure Keri Hilson stand on my casket and sing Pretty Girl Rock at my funeral cause we dying, nigga! And at my burial, let K. Michelle sing Can't Raise A Man when they lower me into the dirt! They gone kill us, oh lawd!" Nugget screams, doing an over exaggerated faint, fanning his tears like a bitch.

I slap him in the back of the head. "Tighten up, bastard." I say. Laylani helps him up. "We gotta get out of here before the police come, thanks to you." she says. I flip her off then climb back in the jeep. Nugget gets in after Laylani then pulls off.

"I can't believe this." he says, crying. "You a bitch." I say. "Bruh... and at my repass, make sure some of those little white bitches off that show Cake Boss are in that bitch handing out free cupcakes with R.I.P. to that real nigga Nugget on em. Oh, and give everybody an unlimited supply of Grape jelly packets." he says, mapping his death out like a dumb ass.

Laylani laughs. "You so stupid." she says. "I'm dead serious. You don't know our dad or his wife. They are demons in disguise." he says. "They ain't that bad." I say. "Your dad's nice." Laylani says. "Shit!" me and Nugget say at the same time. That weak pull out game ass nigga is the furthest thing from nice.

"Whatever. Let's go to the beach. I brought my bathing suit." she says. "It's three and the morning and we just fucked my step mom's car up and you wanna go to the beach?" Nugget asks. "Quit being a fucking rat ass and come on." she says. I chuckle. I like how blunt her ugly self is but I'll never in a million years tell her that.

All of us are chilling in the sand alone with a bonfire in front of us. I'm smoking a blunt alone since Laylani ain't really into that and Nugget be on some other shit talking about how his lungs gotta stay just as sexy as he is.

"Our parents gone kill us tomorrow but it don't matter. This is fun." Laylani says. I look away from her. My phone starts ringing. I forgot she was holding it. "Answer and put it on speaker, thot." I say. She throws her middle finger up then answers it. "Hey, baby boy, I miss you so fucking much! You said you would come see me today and I'm so horny, oh my Gosh, Reshawd! Baby, come give momma some dıck with your young, sexy ass. Your daddy don't got shit on you in the bedroom." Tandy says in one breath, making Laylani and Nugget look at me wide eyed. "Damn, you fucking dad's bitch." Nugget says in disbelief.

I can feel my face turning red. "Hello? Baby, don't ignore me. Come get some of this good pùssy. I got your name tatted on my ass too, sexy." Tandy says.

I face palm myself. This shit is fucking embarrassing right now. Laylani drops my phone then shakes her head and walks off. I watch her put her feet in the water with her hands in her shorts pocket. I put the blunt out then stand. "She mad at you. Yall like each other." Nugget says, grinning. I throw my middle finger up. "I don't do relationships and she ugly so no." I say, walking towards her.

I grab her arm then pull her hand out her pocket. "Lay." I say. She ignores me. I grab her hand then take a deep breath and interwine our hands. I'm not used to this type of shit at all. Other than my step mom when I was in the hospital , she the first female I'd kissed in forever. This type of stuff ain't ever been me.

She pulls away then starts walking off. I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her back. "Why you mad?" I ask. She smiles. "I'm not mad." she says. I watch her lip tremble a lil bit then pull her in the hug, hearing her sniffles. "I can't... I don't fucking know Shawd. Like, you the most evil person I know and I can't stand you and you so bad for me but I-" I cut her off by kissing her. "This never happened." I say, feeling awkward as I walk away. All that love shit will never be me and that's that.

I spot my dad and Myra kissing way up the beach then pull my gun out and start blasting at they bitch ass. They got me fucked up doing ma like that.

TBC..

COMMENT 30
VOTE

YALL THINK SHAWD N LAYLANI GNE END UP TOGETHER OR IS NUGGET COMPETITION???

AND HOW YALL FEEL?