Twenty- Cry

I changed how her mom looks, so Zaya's parents are in the media

Empire was T'D bruh!

I learned from the best, I learned from you.
It's easy to do the shit that you do
I can just switch it up on you.
Use to be me that was out here stressing.
So your gift became your curse, now you missed your blessing.

RESHAWD

My dad, Zaya, and Holland all left about thirty minutes ago. The only person in here is Becky and she annoying as hell, I don't want this girl so I don't see why she try to hold me down. What's the point of holding a nigga down when he don't even want you? To each it's own tho.

"That's nasty, Reshawd. She raised you." she says. "Look..." I stop and take a deep breath from the stinging in my throat. They gave me three doses of Morphine in my IV earlier. I was high as hell when everybody was in here. I'm still a lil high but the medicine kinda taking away the pain so I can talk a little. 

"Did I ask you?" I ask. "You didn't have to ask me. No wonder you so disrespectful towards her, you were trying to force yourself to believe that you didn't feel the way you do. That's so disgusting, I ought to throw up on you." she says, mean mugging me.

I don't care who judging me. That wasn't even the whole reason anyways. I started to finish off what I said but I couldn't do it cause my dad started beating my ass so I said fuck it.

"Bitch, shut up. Yes, she raised me. But is she my real momma? No, she ain't. Look at her, Becky. Let's stop and be realistic. Her sex appeal on ten, mane. It's probably women who look better than her somewhere in the world but look at her... she is fine as hell! When I got older I started looking at her differently... and yeah." I say. She scrunches her nose up. "She ain't even all that. You need to be worried about me instead." she says.

I raise my eyebrow. "Come here." I say. She walks over to me grinning. "Lean down." I instruct. She bites her lip. "Yes, about time you wanna kiss me." she says, leaning down. I lift my left arm then punch her in her mouth. "Get the fuck out." I say, pushing her away from me.

She slaps me. I blow. "You lucky I can't unhook myself. Just wait til I'm out this hospital. Expect to get fucked up." I say.

She smacks her lips. "All I do is come and look after you. You can't even say thank you." she says. "I don't have a reason to thank yo ass. I didn't ask for you to come help out with shit, that's what my nurse is for." I say.

She shakes her head. "You so disrespectful to where it's sickening. That shit ain't even funny no more, it's just sad that anybody could be full of hatred like you are and I feel so sorry for you cause walking around feeling the need to hurt everybody is not the way to live." she says, staring at me with a look of sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm perfectly fine, Becky so I don't know why you feeling sorry for me. I live how I wanna live, aight? And I don't care what you or nobody else think of me. I'm pretty careless, you should know that by now." I say.

"That's the thing that makes it so bad. You are so heartless, Reshawd. Some people claim they're heartless but never really are. But you are seriously heartless and you have issues you need to deal with. I'm through coming in here keeping you company, rubbing yo damn feet, helping wash your ass, keeping yo lips and skin moisturized, and brushing your hair for you. You gone regret shittin' on me, Reshawd. Watch. And when you do, I ain't even gone be worrying about you." she says.

"That's the best thing I heard all year. You act like my nurse or my sisters won't wash my ass and all that other stuff. You must be forgetting I got two grown ass sisters who'll do that shit with no hesitation? Even my brothers would if it came down to it. Face it, you really don't matter and I don't need you for nothing." I say.