EIGHTY THREE- Kill For Mine (2)

ALMOND

I laugh as the beam follows me while I grab my AK-47. "Aight. Let's get this shit poppin then, bitch." I say into the phone I ain't ever been no bitch, if he taking me out, imma die shooting.

It gets dead silent and the beam leaves me. I shake Zaya. "What happened last night? Why am I naked?" she asks, wide eyed. "Don't worry bout it right now. Yo crazy ex husband finna shoot my house up and I gotta get you out of here before bullets start spraying." I quickly explain. "What? The fuck, why? And where is my phone?" she panics, getting dressed. "Zaya, are you not hearing me? He finna shoot this place up, let me get you out." I say. "Mothafucka, I ain't shooting her. That's my baby. But you on the other hand, my nigga... you far from safe." his voice booms throughout my house. "What the fuck?" me and Zaya yell. How the fuck does it sound like he on an intercom throughout my house?

He starts laughing. "I'm a man of many talents, believe me. You might be wondering how I do this shit but imma leave it all to your imagination." he says.

"So, what, you want me to bow down to your bitch ass? Well, I'm not doing it. You can suck the same dıck I put into the woman you ain't ever getting back, bitch." I say.

Zaya's eyes widen. "We had sex?" she asks in tears. "Yes, babygirl, you had sex with a nigga who had sex with other nıggas. Yes, you did." Prod sarcastically says throughout the house.

"What the hell, Almond, I was drunk!" Zaya screams, then hits me in my face. "Prod, chill the fuck out and show yo face and I'm still trying to figure out how the hell your voice booming throughout my house! And Zaya, you came on to me, I wasn't even trying to fuck. I got surveillance, you can watch it." I snap. She starts crying. "Oh, my God, Craig, don't hurt him." she sobs. "My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard, damn right, taste better than yours." he sings. "Oh, my bad, yall finished talking that bullshit?" he asks.

"I understand you mad. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I don't know what I did it for, baby I'm sorry. Just don't hurt him." she sobs. "Cheated on him? Zaya, he cheated on you!" I scream at her. "No he didn't, he changed, Almond!" she yells. I blow. "You know what, nigga, do what you need to do. I'm ready to die anyways." I say, dropping my gun. Fuck it, I lived to the fullest already.

He laughs. "You think it's gone be that easy?" he asks. "Quit talking shit and do it." I say. I hear glass shattering as bullets start flying through the window. Zaya screams as I tackle her to the floor. "What the fuck, dumb ass, you almost shot her!" I yell. "I don't almost shoot nobody, if I shoot, I know what the fuck I'm doing and who I'm shooting at." his voice booms.

I motion for Zaya to crawl after me. Another gun shot goes off. Zaya screams then pushes me out the way as a bullet flies straight past her ear. "This shit is not cool, Craig!" she screams. "And you fucking him ain't cool neither." he says.

I shake my head and continue to crawl after her. "I wouldn't open that door if I were you." he says, laughing as I reach for it. "What the hell, nigga, you watching us too?" I yell. I hear a beeping noise in the background. "What the hell is that?" I ask. "Look behind you." he says. His voice sounds closer. I look back. My mouth drops as he stands on the edge of the shattered window with all types of gear on him and two huge guns I ain't ever seen before in his hands.

I feel like imma pass out, he is the devil himself. "What the-" "fuck?" he finishes for me, smirking. Zaya stands then walks over to him. "Why you doing all this?" she cries. He walks in the room and pushes her out the way. He swings at me and punches me in my chest, knocking me down. I start coughing, trying to breathe. I can fight and all but I'm not gone bullshit like I'm on his level because I know I'm nowhere near it when it come to throwing hands. He is like a wild ass animal, nigga acts like he was raised by bulls and gorillas.