Five- Hoes Ain't Loyal

Gave that hoe the world, she had my lil girl
Got a nigga hot, put me on the spot
Guess thats what I get, nigga knocked my bitch
One thing bout it though we never workin out shit bitch
- Yo Gotti

ERIC

We took ma to Almond's house. Right now me, Reshawd, DJ, and Jaylen in Compton at a house party. I almost feel weird being surrounded by bloods. I haven't banged since I was thirteen. I kind of missed it.

"I heard she a freaky ass hoe." DJ says, laughing and pointing at this lady over in the corner of the room holding a beer and talking to Rome, the nigga who owns this house. "That's my ex's sister man." Jaylen says. "Kennedie?"  I ask. DJ and Reshawd start dying laughing. "Quit lookin' at me like that." I say. "Nigga, shut up. Fuck Kennedie. I ain't seen her in years and don't plan on it. I don't miss her and I don't care about her. But I was talkin' bout my ex Raven." he says. "No offense but she so gotdamn ugly. Her make up be on flop, gotdamnit." Reshawd says.

I can't help but laugh. "What the hell you see in her, mane? She ugly as hell." Dj says. "Out here lookin' like she fresh out a turtle shell." Reshawd says, dying laughing.

I chuckle. "She look like one of those people telling a testimony on that Peter Popoff bullshit that be coming on late at night on BET." I say.

All of us start dying laughing because it's true. "Fuck yall. She cool people." Jaylen says. "It's plenty of fine ass girls who cool people. Of all people, you liked her?" Dj asks, shaking his head.  He shrugs his shoulders. "She fine as hell to me." he says. All of us scrunch our noses up. "She wear too much make up, plus it don't even look blended." Reshawd says. "She wear make up because her step dad stabbed her in her face when she was a kid cause she snitched when he beat her. She got a permanent scar on it." he says. I shake my head. "She can atleast make herself look presentable. Don't even let me get started on her weave." DJ says. "Let's talk about Mia then, shit." Jay says. DJ grins. "We can talk about Mia. My baby momma stay flee." he says. "Nigga, her no swag, big gut ass out here lookin' like she build rocket ships and eat puzzle pieces n shit." Jay says.

Me and Reshawd start laughing. They so dumb. "Hell naw, your girl look like she drink gasoline and shit. Fuck outta here, Mia stay A1." DJ says.

"Naw, she A2, ugly ass bitch you wifed up." Jay says. I can tell they gone wind up fighting. "Heck naw, bruh... My baby stay in designer, her weave stay right, she don't even need weave and when she do wear it, you can't even tell it ain't hers, she keep her body right, her pūssy tight as fuck, she suck good dıck, she cook, clean, take care of the kids, and she hold me down. Now, tell me what yo ugly ass mud pie lookin ass girlfriend can do other than disgust every nigga with her ugly ass face." DJ snaps.

"Damn! I know you ain't goin!" Reshawd exclaims, making noises trying to make them fight. I laugh, shaking my head. I can tell this will end bad. Jay stands up. "Hell naw, nigga! How you gone talk about Raven? Mia out here lookin like a muufuckin uuuuuuuuuuh!" Jay says.

All of us dying laughing. Dj pushes him. "Suck my dıck. Mia sexy as hell." he says. "She is sexy as hell. She used to be decent back in the days but whooweeeee that ass sittin' right and she just... good God almighty, if only yall knew. I would ram yo baby momma. Mane, I would hit a home run in that puşsy. Batter up, gotdamnit!" Reshawd exclaims.  "I would slam dunk in her shit! And one,  nigga! Nigga I would Jordan, Kobe, Allen Iverson, Lebron, and shit... even Skylar Diggins in her puśsy! Tear that thang up!" Reshawd exclaims, humping the air.

I can't quit laughing cause people moved away, looking at us hella crazy. "I do all that and then some, my nigga." DJ says, then daps him up. I notice a couple niggas in blue step in the party. "The fuck is that?" Jay snaps, getting up. "Who the fuck that is steppin' they ass up in here wearin' blue?" DJ snaps. "I ain't blood but fuck it, it's whatever. I'm ridin'." Reshawd says. I get up too. These my brothers, we ride together no matter how dumb it may be.

"Where DJ at?" one of the niggas holler. "That's that crip nigga Mia used to fuck with!" DJ hollers, pulling his glock off his waist. We run up on dude, ready for whatever.  "Juanye' my son, nigga! I knocked that bitch Mia up! Ask her." dude says.

DJ smacks him with the butt of the gun then shoots him in the stomach.  "Come on, we gone finish off later!" I yell, running out with them cause of the sirens I heard. I hope that guy is dead because if not I can see us having problems In the future.

DEJUAN

I just got to the house. All my kids and Analya are sleep. I walk up to my room then close the door. Mia is laying in the middle of the bed naked, drinking wine and grinning at me. "I missed you, daddy. And babe, I'm healed now." she seductively says. I cut my eyes at her. "You never quit fuckin' with ol dude." I say. "Huh?" she asks. I chuckle. "Don't play dumb." I say. "I haven't talked to him in forever. I saw him at the store a few months ago." she says. "You fucked him?" I ask. Her eyes tear up. "Yes... but only because we were having problems and you were paying me less and less attention and you acted like I digusted you and you wouldn't even touch me when your mom died. I'm sorry, DJ." she says. I shake my head. "And you wonder why I won't cuff you. I want a DNA test on my son and I want you out my bedroom. Hit the fuckin' couch." I say. "DJ, I'm sorry. We can work through this as adults." she says. I shake my head no. "I gave you chance after chance Kamia. I can't and I won't be a fool for nobody. You ain't about to keep fucking me over, bruh. You lucky I ain't spazzin'. Now, forreal, get out my room. You can go find you somewhere to live tomorrow too." I say. "You can't kick me out our room." she says. I go pick her up over my shoulder. She beating my back and cussing me out, pissed. I grab her a tee shirt out the drawer then open the door. I walk out and over to the staircase.  I throw the shirt down them then toss her down the steps. "I can't kick you out the room but I can throw yo hoe ass down the steps. Hit the couch, bitch." I say, then walk back into the room.

Here I am trying to be a good nigga to her and my family and she shitted on me. I can't even be mad though. She gone regret that. I'm done with her. I only wanna deal with her for my kids, other than that, she ain't shit. She gone be mad when I find me a ride or die bitch who all for me and nobody else. These hoes ain't loyal, period.

Comment 30.
Vote

WHAT YALL THINK?