EIGHTY TWO- Kill For Mine

ZAYA

"Zaya, let me explain." Prod says. I punch him in his jaw. "Don't fucking touch me!" I growl at him. "I didn't cheat on you." he says. I slap the shit out of him. "What you call it then, huh? Exactly what do you call having your erect dıck down a butt naked woman's throat? Do I look stupid?" I yell.

"It ain't what it seems like, Zaya. When I said I was gone die loyal, I meant it. Hear me out." he says. I see nothing but red right now. I'm punching and kicking him with all my strength in this waiting room. The hospital security come and pick me up as nurses get in his face trying to stop the bleeding I caused. "Fuck you! It's nothing to explain! After all these gotdamn years! I trusted you like a dumb ass and this what you did to me! You in love with that bitch! You love her more than you ever loved me and that's why you so excited about her fucking baby! She can have your bitch ass, I'm through, you ain't ever getting me back!" I scream, trying to get out the guards' arms to beat his ass some more. I don't even see why he looking hurt, he brought it upon himself.

"I'm for real, Almond. He looked shitty." I say, drinking Patron with him. We fixed our problems. I missed him so much when he was mad at me. "I told you he wasn't gone change." he says. "You did. I should've listened." I say, ignoring the hundredth text Prod sent me within the last twenty minutes. He's been blowing my phone up all day and honestly, I don't even care. After I whooped his ass, I didn't shed no more tears. Surprisingly, I'm happy and don't really give a fuck if he end up with her. I need to be single to work on myself right now.

He looks at me then kisses my lips. I laugh then straddle his lap. "You drunk." he says. "No I'm not." I say. True, I'm a lil tipsy but that don't matter. "Yes you are." he says. I stand then pull my leggings and thong down. "I ever tell you how sexy you are and how bad I wanna fuck you?" I ask, blushing. He chuckles. "Zaya, that's the alcohol talking. Put yo shit back on." he says.

"No it's not. Come fůck me, Almond. I want the D, Kevin. Give it to me." I say, reaching for his belt buckle. "Stop." he says, chuckling. "Noooooo, you are fine as fuck and I wish I would've got pregnant by you instead of Prod. Almond, I want it." I say, climbing on his lap, kissing his lips. "Quit fighting it." I say. He relaxes a little then starts kissing me back. He grips my ass then flips us over to where he's on top of me. I watch him pull his dıck out then smile in excitement. "You sure?" he asks. "Fůck me." I say, opening my legs up wide enough for him to go in.

He pushes himself in me slowly then starts going in and out of me, making me cry from pain and pleasure. "Fuck Prod." I mumble. "I don't need his ass." I add. "Shh." Almond says, then kisses my lips. He hovers over me then kisses on my neck while he strokes me long, deep, and hard. This is exactly what I needed tonight.

ALMOND

I sit up then stretch. I look down at Zaya then smirk. I was a lil drunk last night but I remember everything perfectly. I put it down and I swear I wanted that moment so bad. It was the best sex of my life. When we finished, we took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub and I gave her head. I had her running from the tongue and crying and all that shit.

She got her head on my chest with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist while she sleeps and we both naked. I kiss her neck. So what, I got a past that most people find strange but that don't matter no more, it's all about now. And now I wanna do everything it'll take to make her mine. Prod don't deserve her and he never has. This lil fuck up was all I needed to get closer to her. Fuck him.

Her phone starts ringing again. Prod blew her phone up all night. When she was drunk, she answered it while we was having sex and made him listen to her screaming and moaning.

I answer. "Quit calling her, bitch ass nigga. she sleep. You a fucking clown, bruh." I say. "Almond, I'll kill you over mine. Remember that." I say. I notice a red beam coming through the window. My mouth drops as it moves and lands dead between my eyes. "Who's a clown now, bruh?" he asks. Aw shit, this nigga crazy.

TBC...

COMMENT 35
VOTE

READ THUGGED OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T