NINETY ONE- Poppin Off Prt. 2

PROD

"Fuck." I mumble. Ten more niggas just came out of nowhere. I know for a fact my security was on that snake shit cause one of the niggas I killed was the head of my security. They dumber than I thought they were though. This is the main reason I never tell my house secrets to security. If they really thought they was gone take me out, they should've at least found out more information on the house.

Eric stands beside me on his iPad zooming in on the surveillance. "Alright, so someone's trying to unlock the gun vault." he says. I chuckle. "Ain't nothing in there worth taking, trust me." I say. The boys gather around, watching them try to open it on the screen. They finally open it. I try my hardest not to laugh as they curse and punch walls cause no guns were in there, as soon as they opened it, nothing but my kids' old toys fell out. Like I said, they can't take me out if they don't know simple house secrets like that.

"What we gone do? We just gone wait for em or we going at the rest?" Emory asks. I push him out the way then shoot one of the niggas that was creeping behind him. "Be aware of your surrounding." I say, walking over to that nigga. I snatch his mask off. "Well, well, well." I say, smirking at him as he struggles to breathe. "I struggled for you when momma was on that shit, this how you repay me, G?" I ask, grinning. "You... you killed... killed our momma!" he chokes out over his blood. "Damn, lil bruh, my own brother trying to take me out." I say, shaking my head at my twenty six year old brother. "You killed our fucking momma, nigga, what you expect? And you worried about me, you need to worry bout-" I cut him off by shoving the barrel of the gun in his mouth. I watch as tears roll down his face. "You ain't tough no more, huh?" I ask, then pull it out. "Please... man, I'm sorry, I got paid good for this... I only went through with it cause I needed the money and you killed momma, man don't kill me" he sobs. I shake my head. "I would kill one of my kids for some shit like this, so what make you think you ain't dying?" I ask. "Please." he sobs, choking on more blood. "Who sent you, Cortez?" I ask. "Money." he sobs. "And your son hang with his daughter, Laylani." he adds. I shake my head. "I killed momma, and imma kill yo ass too. It's simple." I nonchalantly say, then shoot him once in his neck, and twice in his head.

"Dang... I could never kill my brother." Emory says. I point my gun at him. "Got something to tell me, nigga?" I ask. His eyes widen. "What?" he asks, shaking. I walk closer. "You cheated on my fucking daughter two nights ago." I say. He looks down in shame.

"You know what." I say to myself. I push him down the stairs. "Daddy, chill. You forgetting the house full of niggas?" DJ asks. I feel myself about to go on a rampage. I forgot to say something, but Zaya caught that young nigga fucking some pregnant bitch on the beach when she went to get a massage.

I storm down the stairs then start blasting at anything moving. "Shit!" Emory screams, holding his hand. I glance at his bullet wounded finger. "That ain't nowhere near the pain Holland gone put on you when I snitch on yo bitch ass." I say, shooting.

Eric and Jaylen jump on top of the counter, shooting at two niggas in the kitchen corner. I notice a gun pointing at me from the top of the stairs. I raise my gun to shoot. "Shit." I groan, instantly feeling the pain of a bullet in my shoulder. Eric shoots the man causing him to fall down the stairs and land on his face. I shoot him in his head twice to make sure he dead.

"Who the fuck is money?" Jaylen asks as we walk out the house. We turned my shit into a blood bath, I'm waiting for my clean up crew to come handle the bodies. "I don't know, but he dumb as fuck. He sending these weak ass niggas and bitches to do hits, nigga obviously don't care bout his niggas, man." I answer, pressing down on my shoulder.

"My finger turning green, oh my God, imma die." Emory sobs as we get in my bullet proof Hummer. I glance at him. "Don't expect me or my baby to help you, nigga, you cheating on our daughter. You lucky I didn't just let them kill you." I say.