Weiss: "Is everything okay?"

Pilot: "I don't know. We're still over Lake Matsu. Shouldn't be picking up broadcasts this far from Mistral. Someone must be close."

A female Mistral pilot begins speaking over the radio in a panic. Hearing this, Weiss stands up straight and listens closely.

Mistral Pilot: "Mayday, mayday! We are a small passenger flight, and our Huntress is down! We aren't equipped to deal with this!"

Pilot: "Oh man."

Mistral Pilot: "The Grimm hit us 400 klicks north of the southern shoreline!"

Weiss' eyes widen as the sound of an explosion and the Mistral Pilot gasping can be heard.

Mistral Pilot: "Get them off us! If anyone can hear this-- Ah!"

Weiss' expression grows even more concerned as the Mistral Pilot cries out and the transmission abruptly ends. The Atlas pilot turns off his radio and turns the ship. She walks over to him and grabs onto a handle in the ceiling.

Weiss: "We're going to help them, right?"

Pilot: "What? No. I'm trying to avoid them."

Weiss: "But... they'll die."

Pilot: "Look, if we picked up their transmission, I'm sure someone else did, too. Besides, this is a cargo ship. She's not much good in a fight. I just wanna finish this job and get home. Sorry, kid. My ship, my rules."

Weiss closes her eyes for a moment, then gazes out the windshield as the ship turns to the right and continues flying over the lake.

*Azure's POV*

The six of us enter the campus grounds of Haven Academy, which is devoid of any other people. We stop at a courtyard, where Ruby smiles and wipes a tear from her eye. I went over and placed my hand on her shoulder, and she sighs.

Ruby: "We made it."

Azure: "We sure did, Ruby."

Qrow stops behind us, and while we continue on the way, he takes a moment to glance around and lets out a sigh.

Ruby: "Hello?"

Inside a hallway, the five of us are following Qrow, and Ruby calls out once again, louder this time.

Ruby: "Hello?!"

Nora: "Maybe try louder?"

Ren: "There doesn't seem to be anyone here."

Jaune: "Well, I guess school isn't really in session right now. Maybe that's it."

Azure: "There would still have to be someone here."

Qrow: "No, this isn't right. Come on." He hurries ahead.

Ruby: "Wait for us!"

We picks up the pace to catch up, and soon, all six of us are running to a pair of wooden double doors. Qrow comes to a stop in front of them, draws his sword, and extends the blade.

Qrow: "Get ready. There could be trouble."

We follow his lead and draw our weapons out. Qrow brings up his foot and kicks the door open. Just on the other side, Professor Lionheart widens his eyes, throws his hands into the air, and lets out a frightened scream. Jaune, Ruby, Nora, and I widen our eyes and scream as well, while Ren gives the headmaster a confused stare. Standing on one foot with his eyes wide, Qrow looks down, loses his balance, and falls. Shortly after, Lionheart fainted. We put our weapons down and stare, dumbfounded, while Qrow sits up.