"Woah Slytherin, I know you partied hard last night but didn't know it made you lose your eyesight."

It's one of the ginger's. Collecting myself I hide my blushing cheeks and begin to walk away.

"I don't get a thank you? Actually your dancing last night makes up for it."

He snickers as he leaves the library.

My face burning with embarrassment I continue onward in search of Pansy and the others, which wasn't too bad of a search, they were in the same spot they always sit at, the darkest spot in the library.

Joining the rest of them I spot Theo sitting at the table, I mean why wouldn't he, he's with his friends. Swallowing hard I make my way to the empty seat across from him.

I couldn't feel him staring at me which is a good thing I guess, but as soon as I begin to pull out my books, he closes his and leaves without saying a word to anyone.

Pansy shoots me a look and then Theo. I shrug, maybe he's upset about the whole Cedric situation.

"Psst, Malia."

Opening my DADA book, I shift my attention towards a giddy Mattheo.

"You were crazy last night, I have never seen that side of you!"

Whisper shouting from across the table. Draco rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah putting on a miraculous show for all to see, great image for the Slytherin girls."

He says, sarcasm in his voice.

"I had fun, maybe you should too instead of worrying about me."

Sarcastically grinning at Draco making him look up from his quill and paper.

"To be fair, I can't be that upset, I was gonna ask for your hand in a dance but then you vanished, such a tease."

Draco smirks with a tinge of sarcasm rolling off his tongue.

"Yeah, I didn't feel too good."

Hiding my face in my book.

I was embarrassed, not from falling, but for thinking that what had happened was actually real.

"Yeah, neither did your brother, it must run in the Zabini family."

Draco chuckles as he nudges my brother who was painfully trying to conceal that he was not okay.

"Touch me again and all that fire whiskey you forced me to drink last night is ending up on your paper."

This made us all let out silent laughs, trying not to get yelled at by the students around us.

"So, besides how my night went, how did everyone else's?"

Out of the corner of my eye I notice Pansy and Mattheo give each other a look before saying.

"It was fine!"

Almost too fast, causing the table to look suspicious at the two.

"Just say you two snogged."

Draco rolled his eyes in annoyance.

But I could tell Pansy was blushing and Mattheo just smiled.

"Well my night went amazing, thank you for asking Amalia I-"

Draco was shut down by Crabbe and Goyle interjecting.

"Yeah, especially when you tried to shag that first year Slytherin!"

Draco smacked both of them on the head. His face draining of color.

"I didn't know her age until after I asked her! Plus she came onto me."