𝐗𝐗𝐈

'THE SECRET DOCUMENT stolen from the palace

'THE SECRET DOCUMENT stolen from the palace..if the world were to know of it..our vision of this country's future..this is almost the biggest threat since (name) (last name) set foot in England..' The Queen thought to herself, gazing up at a painting of the deceased George III. 'Liberty, equality, fraternity..our chances of attaining these ideals will forever be lost!! The sacrifices of our people must never amount to nothing..!'

"That's right. I gave Fred some work this morning," Albert told the couple sat opposite him as he placed his teacup down

"Fred?" William repeatedly curiously

"Yes, the director forced another problem onto me." Albert explained.

(Name) sighed and leaned back against the seat "that's so typical of him..glad I never accepted his offer to work at MI6."

Albert turned to his sister in law with a chuckle "I keep forgetting you're acquainted with Director Holmes. He's never explicitly told me of how you two first encountered but from the way he speaks of you, he sees you as a problem child of some sort."

William nodded in agreement "you haven't told me..us..either. It's very vague either side."

"We've not spoken much since the first few times I met him. I'm not very fond of him though.. I believe the dislike isn't unrequited. He still is keeping an eye on me to this day, just not so much since the first time he tried. I ended up attacking his spies," (name) smiled as she remembered the incident. "He hasn't much of a reason to still keep watch of me, but I suppose he thinks the moment he takes his eyes off of me, I'll set fire to Buckingham palace again."

"Again..?"

(Name) brushed William off and continued " Still..It appears you're enjoying yourself, Albert."

Albert smiled softly "Heh..is that how it looks?"

"What kind of problem was it?" William asked, referring back to Albert's original statement.