𝐗

"I MUST ADMIT, my lady, you are possibly the calmest bride I have ever worked with," said the wedding stylist as she styled (name)'s hair

"I MUST ADMIT, my lady, you are possibly the calmest bride I have ever worked with," said the wedding stylist as she styled (name)'s hair. "Most brides would be panicking about..well..everything I suppose. It seems love really does conquer all, that is why you're so well composed, is it not?"

The day for the wedding had finally arrived and although (name) was very good at concealing her feelings, as usual, she was still incredibly nervous. The wedding of Lady (name) (last name) to Lord William James Moriarty was the most spoken one of the season. Most members of the ton could all agree that the couple seemed to not only look good together but also were incredibly in love. As soon as the engagement was announced, those who had known William and (name) during their university days had spoken of their apparently 'flirtatious' relationship in their youth and one of (name)'s university friends had even said they had a bet of £90 that the two would eventually be married.

The first half of the ceremony would take place first and then the reception would be held in the Grand Duke's large celebration hall. From what (name) had seen on the guest list, there were at least 200 people apart from the family attending the wedding. She had told Albert and William that she didn't wish for a large ceremony but it appeared that her parents had other plans. Many of the upper class members of (home country) had come to visit England just for the wedding and there was even going to be British royalty at the wedding.

"Indeed, although the butterflies in my stomach are certainly there, but thanks to my family and dear William, I have no reason to worry." (Name) smiled as she looked into her reflection. She was all dolled up in a grand wedding dress, one that could put even Queen Victorias wedding dress to shame. The dress was white but cultural aspects from (home country) were incorporated into the design. Once more, only the best for (name) (last name).

A woman with dirty blond hair and green eyes behind (name) let out a girlish squeal. "Is this not so incredibly exciting, (nickname)?" She placed her gloved hand to her cheek "how I wish to find love!"

"I'm sure you'll find someone by next season, Lady Arabella," said one of the bridesmaids to the head bridesmaid.

Arabella Sinclair was a fairly close friend of (name). They had met in university but Arabella had left university only a year in to study abroad in France. She was two years older than (name) but acted a lot more energetic than her and had quite the bubbly personality.