𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"EVERYONE

"EVERYONE.." William said as he called for everyone's attention.

The entire Lord of Crime groups was currently in the London Moriarty Estate, gathered in the basement full of a plan for a recent operation that both William and (name) had been working on recently. As promised, william allowed his wife to work a lot more by his side, and as a result they had been working together at any opportunity possible: The office (which had become a lot more of a shared space nowadays), the basement, the lounge, either of their bedrooms.

Although (name) had a lot to work on already, she enjoyed working with William a lot more than running the Marquis' business for him because he was too incompetent to do it himself, or helping her parents with (home country)'s affairs. She and William had similar minds. Yes, they were still different but if they swapped brains for a day, most would not be able to tell anything had changed.

(Name) was, physically, a little more powerful than William and in a better state for fighting considering her parents had been training her from a young age,and her intuition was certainly alot stronger, causing her problem solving skills to be faster, but when she would have to retrace her steps in her thought process, it wasn't as easy as coming to the conclusion. Both of them had equally strong memory, but when it came to remembering certain events from when she was nine years of age, it became difficult for (name) and all she would see was a blur whereas William didn't speak of his childhood because he chose not to.

Still, they're thinking was still identical, and that's what made it enjoyable, although (name) wouldn't admit it, to work with William. It was the main reason why she had chosen him out of all her fellow students in university to compete with on the regular. That sense of competition was still there, although it had slowly faded as (name) had also started to give up on becoming a professor. She wanted to do so, but it was as if the ladder she had been climbing had been pulled out from under her and now she was falling. That was the worst part about being successful. When you go so high, the fall becomes worse.

"We've been thinking long and hard about the deep-seated corruption of this nation.." (name) continued on as she stood beside William.

William nodded "On that fateful day, Albert granted Louis and I a new life.." he said with a determined glint in his eye "Now it is time we repay him for that. I need not repeat, but I shall...There is a tumour in this nation known as the aristocracy, which seeks to infest its corruption into the rest of the world. They exist because of peerages in the empire..." William said as he turned around, facing a large map drawn on India paper (a type of paper which from 1875 has been based on bleached hemp and rag fibres, that produced a very thin, tough opaque white paper). On the map we're the blueprints for the Noahtic ship, which (name) had recently been heavily researching. She had received the plans using her uncle as if he were a puppet and managed to take them to William for the next act.