𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"AH, SO THIS IS WHERE you've wandered off to, doll," a voice called out to (name) in the dark room, making her hairs stand on end

"AH, SO THIS IS WHERE you've wandered off to, doll," a voice called out to (name) in the dark room, making her hairs stand on end. "I see you've found my little..operating room."

(Eye colour) eyes landed on the tall man as she turned around. They were brimming with tears while her (lip colour) bottom lip was quivering. She held back a stream of wails as she made eye contact with him.

"All these pathetic maids," said Edward Ashfordshire as he slowly approached the woman in front of him. She backed away slowly, the only sounds coming from her were the clacking of her heels which eventually halted as her lower back hit the edge of one of the tables in the basement. "..could never compare to the beauty and grace you exude."

The woman in question felt her hand brush against a stain of dried blood which seemed to have absorbed into the rough wooden table. She could already feel the splinters digging into her soft skin.

"What is this..are those r-real people..?" She asked with a stutter, feigning ignorance as she tried to maintain the facade of the timid and fearful woman, the persona exactly opposite of Lady (name) (last name). As he continued moving, (name) found herself leaning against a wall.

Ashfordshire stroked his stubble as if it were a full brown beard and leaned forward, trapping (name) between his oddly short arms. "Hm? You found this place by mistake then, and not by curiosity?" He asked rhetorically. (Name) remained frozen in fear, unable to say another word. "I had assumed that you broke in but now it seems I was foolish and forgot to lock the door. That bloody maid must've given you the wrong directions, my flower."

'Or rather, this was all planned, you foolish man'

(Name) trembled as she looked around for an escape, but with no avail. "Please don't hurt me, my Lord! I promise I won't t-tell anyone!!" She exclaimed in a panicked tone.

Lord Edward laughed as (name) looked at him in confusion. "I am so incredibly sorry, sweet cheeks, but that is the only wish I cannot grant you."

"You aren't going to turn me into one of them..are you?!" She said frantically, leaning further away from his face. Ashfordshire responded negatively to this gesture, grabbing (Name)'s gloved wrists, his grip incredibly tight and painful.