Midnight Memories

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, go faster, please, Lou," he panted as he pushed back against Louis, earning himself another hard spanking, "Taking my cock so well, such a good boy," Harry moaned at the praise. "Do you like it when Daddy praises you?" he asked as he worked his hips faster, "Yes Daddy, wanna be a good slut for you,"

The blue-eyed boy worked his hips even faster, making more whines and moans fall from Harry's lips constantly. "Fuck I-I'm already close, Lou," Harry whined as more pants and moans slipped passed his lips. Louis changed angles, making him hit Harry's prostate, "Oh fuck! R-Right there, Daddy,"

Louis continued to pound into the smaller's prostate, making more high-pitched whines and moans fall from his lips as he got closer to his high. "C-Can I come, please Daddy?" he begged as his legs shook, "Come for me, be a good cockslut, and come for Daddy,"

Harry threw his head back as he came with a loud moan of Louis' name, Louis continuously slammed into his prostate making him come for a second time. "F-Fuck! Ugh yes!" he screamed as cum spilled onto the floor.

The blue-eyed boy pulled out and flipped Harry around, "Such a good little slut, aren't you princess?" Harry's eyes dilated even more, "Yes Daddy, your little slut," he panted out. "Good boy, now go to my room, and get on the bed with your hands above your head,"

Harry quickly went to the older's room, Louis walked in after a minute and found Harry on his bed, legs open, and hands above his head. "Such a good little sub aren't you?" the green-eyed man whined, "Yes, master, only your sub," 

Louis smirked before opening his dresser and grabbing handcuffs before straddling the smaller and cuffing him to the bed. Harry let out a whine and rutted his hips, making Louis push his hips back into the mattress, "Don't make me punish you," he warned.

The younger whined again, "Daddy, please," he begged, Louis ignored his begging and kissed down his neck and chest. Licking over one of Harry's nipples, making a moan fall from his lips, "Haz, are your nipples sensitive?" Harry hummed with a nod, making Louis lick over his nipple again.

Another moan left the green-eyed man's lips, Louis gently bit his nipple making Harry moan louder as he arched his back. Louis licked over his left nipple once more before leaving a trail of kisses to his other nipple and licking over it, making Harry moan again.

Louis got off of the bed again and went to his dresser, grabbing nipple clamps, and a blindfold before walking back over to Harry again. He straddled him before tying the blindfold over his eyes, "Lou, please, wanna come,"

"Don't worry, doll, you'll get to come, but only when I let you," Louis uncuffed the younger and helped him off the bed. "Now, get on your knees," Harry quickly got on his knees and crossed his ankles before putting his hands behind his back. "Such a good little submissive aren't you?"

Harry hummed, "Yes Daddy," Louis smirked before grabbing the nipple clamps and putting them on the smaller's nipples, making him gasp and moan. Louis kept a tight grip on the chain with one hand as he used the other to grab Harry's hair.

"Open," Louis demanded, Harry was quick to obey the older's order as he opened his mouth, making Louis slowly thrust into his mouth. Harry gagged slightly when the tip of Louis' cock hit the back of his throat, "Such a good boy, taking my cock like a good little slut," 

Louis tugged the chain slightly making Harry moan loudly around his cock, making Louis do it again. Harry's stomach tightened as he moaned around the older's cock again, "Such a little slut for me, aren't you?" he groaned as he worked his hips faster, fucking Harry's throat even harder.

Louis' cock started to twitch in Harry's mouth, making Louis work his hips faster, the younger gagged and moaned as Louis tugged on the chain again. Louis tugged on the smaller's curls in warning before cum shot down Harry's throat.

After a moment, the taller pulled away, "Such a good slut for Daddy," he praised, "Please can I touch myself, want to come, Daddy," Louis tugged on the chains again, watching as Harry's stomach tightened. "No touching yourself, doll, gonna make you come by only playing with your nipples," Harry whined, making Louis tug on the chain again.

Harry moaned loudly as Louis tugged on his nipples again, "Up," Louis demanded, Harry slowly got up on his partially numb legs before Louis pushed him to lie down on the bed again. "Daddy please," he begged as he went to touch himself, making Louis swat his hands away and spank him before tugging on the chain again.

"No touching yourself," Louis told him as he handcuffed Harry to the bed again, making Harry whine and rut his hips. Louis spanked him again before taking one of the nipple clamps off and replacing it with his tongue. Harry moaned and whined, he was so hard and it was starting to hurt, "Daddy, please, touch me," he begged, Louis ignored Harry's begging and continued toying with his nipples.

The green-eyed man's stomach continued to tighten, "P-Please," he begged almost sobbing, Louis put the clamp back on his nipple before tugging the chain again. Harry's stomach tightened as he whined, "P-Please I-I can't-" he begged and whimpered.

"Yes, you can, come without me touching you," tears were starting to leak through the blindfold, he was extremely close and he was hard and it hurt. Harry whimpered and whined, Louis took the nipple clamp off of his other nipple and replaced it with his tongue.

He grazed the younger's nipple with his teeth, making Harry moan and whimper, he leaned up to Harry's face, replacing his tongue with his fingers. "Come on, doll, come for Daddy," Harry's back arched as his stomach tightened even more. "I-I can't," Louis kissed him, "Come on be a good boy and come for Daddy," Harry whined, his back arching off the bed as his stomach tightened even more.

"Come, Harry," he demanded, knowing that the smaller was extremely close, after a few more seconds Harry came. His back arched as he came hard over his stomach and chest, he screamed out a cry of Louis' name, his orgasm lasting longer than usual as his body started convulsing. Louis kissed his forehead as he took the other nipple clamp off, "Such a good boy for Daddy," he praised before taking off the blindfold. 

Louis connected their lips as he rubbed his hand up and down Harry's side, "Think you can handle more?" he asked, and the younger nodded softly. "Such a good boy," he praised before grabbing the lube from his nightstand, and quickly lubing up his member. The smaller was slightly dazed as Louis thrusted into him, he whined and moaned from sensitivity as the older worked his hips quickly.

Louis uncuffed him, and Harry's hand instantly pulled Louis closer, wanting to feel Louis even closer. At this point, they weren't just fucking anymore, Louis felt the love Harry was trying to give him and he tried to give him the same with gentle kisses and touches.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he changed angles, hitting the younger's prostate, Harry gasped and moaned as Louis continued to hit his prostate. "R-Right there, Lou, don't stop," he panted as his stomach started to tighten, "So pretty, such a good boy for Daddy," he praised.

Louis' cock twitched signaling he was close, "Fuck, please don't stop, g-gonna come," Louis worked his hips faster, hitting Harry's prostate harder. Louis connected their lips, "Come for me, princess," he encouraged, making Harry's back arch. They came together, moaning each other's names before Louis carefully pulled out of him and laid down beside the smaller.

"Are you okay, Haz?" Harry buried his face into the crook of Louis' neck, "Much better than okay, Lou," he murmured. The blue-eyed man lifted Harry's chin before connecting their lips, "Be my boyfriend?" he asked nervously, "Of course, yes, Lou,"

Louis smiled and kissed him softly, "I know it's early, but I can't hold it in, I love you so fucking much," Harry smiled and pulled Louis in closer, "I love you too, Lou, so much, I've loved you for a really long time, since sophomore year in high school," 

"I've loved you since sophomore year too, Hazza," Harry smiled and cuddled closer to the older, "I love you," Louis kissed his forehead, "I love you too," 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you liked this one-shot, the next one is going to be sad but I promise it has a good ending! Please don't forget to comment and vote if you want to! Also, don't forget to check out my new one-shot book, stories will be coming soon -Ash💙💚

(Word Count: 2080)