Midnight Memories

Harry and Louis are in college and at a college party for New Year's Eve, and when the clock hits midnight, they find themself together in the kitchen. What happens the next day after they kiss? Will their feelings be revealed? Or will it be passed and forgotten as a drunken mistake?

TW and other notes: Smut, Drinking, Fluff, Top!Louis, Bottom!Harry, Spanking, Multiple Orgasms, Handcuffs, BDSM, Louis is taller than Harry, Praise Kink, Degrading Kink, Daddy Kink, Pain Kink, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Play

Enjoy!

~~

11:58 PM...

Harry wandered into the kitchen, stumbling a little since he would be getting his fourth drink. Louis was leaning against the counter with a drink in his hand...

11:59 PM...

"It's almost new year, Lou," Harry smiled as he stood in front of him, Louis smiled at him slightly drunk, his eyes slightly glazed over. They stared at each other, blue eyes meeting green ones, they got lost staring into each other's eyes as they heard the rest of the party start the countdown.

"3..."

"2.."

"1... Happy New Year's!"

Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and smashed their lips together as he pushed the smaller back until he was pushed against the kitchen island. Harry kissed him back instantly as he cradled the older's neck, Louis pulled away slightly, "Happy New Year's, Harold," Harry's cheeks were red as he smiled, "Happy New Year's, Lou,"

~~

It was the next morning, and Harry was in the kitchen making breakfast for him and Louis...

After a few more minutes, Louis came out of his bedroom, Harry turned away biting his lip, nervous to see if Louis remembered what happened at the party. "Morning, Haz," Harry turned around, trying to ignore the heat coming from his cheeks, "Morning, Lou,"

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Harry bit his lip, as he nodded softly, "Do you?" he asked nervously. "Yeah, wanted to say sorry," Harry's nervous smile fell a little, "Oh, yeah, sorry, we were both drunk I guess,"

Harry turned around as he continued cooking, Louis walked up and turned him around, "Haz... did you- did you like it?" he asked. Harry's cheeks darkened as he tried to look away, the taller grabbed his chin and forced him to turn his head to look at him. "Y-Yeah, I did," Louis smiled, "Thank god," he murmured before smashing their lips together as he blindly turned off the stove.

"Lou," he breathed out, "Yes, Haz," Harry pulled away to look at him, "Fuck me," he begged, "Please I need you," Louis pulled him closer by his waist. "Are you sure, luv? I don't want to be too rough with you," Harry looked at him as he bit his lip, and leaned close to Louis' ear. "I like it rough, Daddy," Louis smirked as the grip he had on the smaller's hips tightened, "Such a cockslut, aren't you?" 

Harry whined and rutted his hips against Louis' before smashing their lips back together, Louis pushed him against the kitchen island before turning him around and bending him over the counter. The green-eyed boy whined, pushing his hips back, earning a spanking from Louis, making him jolt as he let out a moan.

Louis' hand slowly traveled to the front of the smaller's pants, teasing him and ensuring he was still okay with what was happening. "Daddy please, I need you," Louis leaned down, "Do you want prep, doll?" Harry shook his head.

The blue-eyed boy was quick to help Harry out of his clothes before undressing himself, he used his spit as lube, quickly lubing up his member before slamming into the smaller beneath him. Air got stuck in Harry's throat as Louis worked his hips quickly, after a moment he finally let out a moan of pain and pleasure.