part 64

Here is the next chapter

Next morning..

All were ready to go to next location..today they were going to one of the most famous Waterpark of Bali..

Vir and Tej were standing near the cars..waiting for all..soon all came..

Vir opened the door for purvi but before purvi could sit..cheeseball jumped inside the car..and stand on driving seat holding the staring wheel..he smile towards them..

Vir: aap waha kyu chle gye..idhar betho mumma ke saath..dad drive krenge..[he nodded in no]

Vir open his side of door and sat there..

Vir: [to cheeseball] aapko gaadi chalani h..[he nodded yes] aati h aapko chalani..[he look here and there] chlo jao mumma ke paas..[he made a sad pout] acha rona mt..dad ke saath yahi beth jao..[he became happy..hold the staring wheel..passed a smile to purvi asking her to sit so that they can go]

passed a smile to purvi asking her to sit so that they can go]

Purvi: aaj aap gaadi chalaoge...[he nodded] to mtlb aaj dad ki chutti...

Vir made him sit on his laps..then started the car..vir was driving..cheeseball was just holding the staring wheel and smiling thinking he is driving the car..vir kissed his head..

Soon they reach..purvi changed kids clothes..vir and tej went inside water first..dadu and vir's mom were sitting near on bench..Tej took cheeseball with him..vir went near edge..

Vir: come angel..[she nodded in no] kyu nhi aana aapko..bhot maza aaega..come..dad h na..daro mt..purvi tum angel ko mujhe dedo..or tum bhi aa jao..

Vir took angel in his arms..purvi also came in..angel was playing with water till she was in vir's arm..but when vir put her in water..she started crying..

Whereas cheeseball was enjoying in water with Tej..he had wore his tube also..so he was asking Tej to come wherever he was going..but Tej hold him and avoided to go on crowded area..

Purvi: angel ese rote nhi h..yaha dekho sab enjoy kr rhe h paani me..ek aap hi ho jo dad ki godi se utar hi nhi rhe..aao idhr mumma ke paas..

Vir: it's ok..ye mere saath khel legi..chlo purvi hum us taraf chlte h..dekhte h cheeseball kya kr rha h..

They went towards them..saw their son pulling Tej hairs to put him down in water but Tej was holding him..

Purvi: baby ye kya kr rhe ho..chachu ke baal chodo..

Vir: Tej kya hua ise..

Tej: bhaiya isko paani me Jaana h..

Vir: to jaane de..

Tej: lekin iski tube ki Hawa nikal gyi..isne khelte khelte uska cap khol diya tha to Hawa nikal gyi..

Purvi: baby aap nhi jaa sakte paani me..ese hi khel lo..