singapore is on..🇸🇬

Here is the next chapter:

After 2 days..

Both have just landed in Singapore after a long flight..

Purvi was excited as it was her dream place..she always wanted to come here..but vir was very tired after the long flight..

Purvi: vir kitni achi jagah h na..mujhe to yakeen hi nhi ho rha ki finally hum Singapore me h..I m so happy and excited for this trip..

Vir: [tired] hmm..chlo pehle hotel chlte h..fresh ho jate h..[she nodded..he booked a cab and both drove towards hotel]

On the way..
Purvi was so much exciting that she kept on speaking whole journey...

Purvi: vir see mene na puri list banai h..pehle hum kaha jaenge or kya krenge..[she was busy saying all these when she noticed him and smile]

He was sleeping like a cute child in the cab..she was lost in his cuteness..suddenly there was a turn and vir's head was about to hit on the window but purvi put her hand on his head and pulled a little..but vir was so much in deep slumber that he simply put his head on her shoulder..she smile seeing him..

Soon they reach hotel..

Purvi: [waking him] vir..vir utho..dekho hotel aa gya h..

Vir: [in sleep] hmm..abhi uth rha hu..

Purvi: [little loud] vir..hum hotel pahuch gye h..utho..

He woke up and realised..he woke up and saw he was sleeping on her shoulder..

Vir: sorry wo me neend me tha..pta nhi chla kese tumhare upr..

Purvi: it's ok vir..abhi chlo utaro hotel aa gya h..

They both came out..took their bags..vir paid the driver..

Both enter in hotel..vir asked the receptionist about his room..she gave him keys..both went in room..

Purvi: wow kitna Acha room h na..

Vir: hmm..tum pehle fresh ho jao fir me ho jaunga..

She nodded and went after taking her dress..After sometime she came out..vir saw her and was lost in her western look..

Purvi: [rubbing her hairs] jao ab tum fresh ho jao..[saw him through mirror..he was lost in her] ab agr mujhe dekhna band ho gya ho to jao fresh ho jao..

Vir: [came in sense] haa..haa haa jaa rha hu..

He went and came out soon after freshen up..

Purvi: tumhari meeting kab h?

Vir: wo abhi ek ghante baad h..

Purvi: kitni der lagegi tumhe waha..

Vir: Kam se Kam 3 ghante to lag hi jaenge..

Purvi: to tb tk me kya kru?

Vir: tum kuch bhi kr lena..

Purvi: haa mene na Google pr check Kiya tha..humare hotel ke paas hi ek bhot Acha garden h..me waha jaungi..

Vir: [instantly] nhi...

Purvi: kyu..

Vir: tum mere saath hi jaogi Bahar.. jaha kahi bhi Jaana h mere saath hi chlna..

Purvi: kyu?

Vir: wo..haa wo tumhe yaha ke raste nhi pta hoga na to agr tum kho gyi to..

Purvi: me koi choti bachi nhi hui..jo kho jaungi..or wese bhi mere paas phone h na usme map naam ka ek app hota h..tumhe pta na ho to..to me use use krungi..