Part : 29 (Welcome Home 😚)

°°°°

Cangse Sanren parked her car in front of Carmen Lee's home.

"Look Wangji. It's your home. Welcome home.", Wei Ying said and he pointed towards Wangji's home.

Lan Zhan looked at home. He came out from car. Wei Ying Carmen Lee and Cangse Sanren also came out from car. Wei Ying hold Lan Zhan's hand they they started to move inside the home. Wei Changze and Qiren were not him home. They both went for their work.

Lan Zhan was observing the home. It was small then his mension. But he would adjust there.

"So I have to live here. It's ok I can live here. But it will take time some time to me to adjust here.", Lan Zhan thought in his mind.

When they all went inside home then Wei Ying leave Lan Zhan's hand.

"Wangji sit there on sofa. You will be hungry. Let me prepare some food for you. Wait here.", Carmen Lee said.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying sat on sofa.

"Carmen, I am also coming with you. I will also prepare food for Wangji.", Cangse Sanren said.

"Okay then, Wei Ying you have to show this home to Wangji.", Carmen Lee said to Wei Ying.

"Okay mom!", Wei Ying replied.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying with confused face when Wei Ying called mom to Carmen Lee. After that Carmen Lee and Cangse Sanren went towards kitchen and they starts preparing food for all and especially for Wangji.

Wei Ying got up from sofa and he extend his hand towards Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan hold Wei Ying's hand and he got up from sofa.

"First, we will start from your room. Are you ready? If you are tired then you can sit here.", Wei Ying said.

"No! I am not tired.", Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying took Lan Zhan in Wangji's room. Lan Zhan was looking at Wangji's room. It was clean and decorated. Lan Zhan saw Wei Ying and Wangji's many photos on wall.

Suddenly Wei Ying kissed on Lan Zhan's cheeks. Lan Zhan got stunned and he looked at Wei Ying with widen eyes.

"I... I think Wangji didn't like the kiss. From next time I have to take care of it. He lost his memory so I can't do any sudden reaction on him. He can feel uncomfortable. I have to give him time to adjust.", Wei Ying thought in his mind.

"Why my heart beat start beating so fast when Wei Ying kissed me? If Wei Ying will behave like this to me then I can loose my control. I have to be more careful. I can't touch Wei Ying. Wei Ying only belongs to Wa...Wangji..", Lan Zhan thought in his mind.

"But what about your feelings Lan Zhan? You have a better opportunity to touch him. Just kiss him when you want. He will be always in front of you.", Lan Zhan dark side was screaming inside Lan Zhan's mind.

"N...no NO NO! I can't think like that I can't be selfish. I can't use Wei Ying. I have to control my dark side.", Lan Zhan screamed in his mind he tightly closed his eyes.

Suddenly Lan Zhan felt someone's touch in his shoulder. He opened his eyes then he saw that Wei Ying was looking at him with worried face. Wei Ying shook Lan Zhan.

"Wangji! What happened? Why you closed your eyes? Are you feeling pain in your head or anywhere?", Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan came in his senses.

"I am okay. I.. I want water.", Lan Zhan said.

"Sit there *points on a chair* I will give you water.", Wei Ying said.