Yeonjun was sitting at the stairs , sobbing quietly. He really want all this to end but fate was not letting it end . Yeonjun slowly got up and went to their room.

Soobin was entering his office but suddenly he starting to have breathing Problems and he felt like his chest getting tighten which made him confused.

He grab the table beside the door and started to take deep breaths after some moments his breathing became normal but he did have some chest pains .

"What is happening to me this past days?" Soobin mumbles under his breath because he was having this kind of problems since few days ago .

But he don't take it seriously and Shrugged it off and went to finish his works .

Time skip

Few days later

Yeonjun and soobin didn't talk to each other after that massive argument between them about the divorce. Danny come to their house everyday like every single day and will flirt with soobin in front of Yeonjun eyes .

And at the other side everything between Taehyun and beomgyu was getting kinda separate.

Taehyun was busy with something since the last few days and beomgyu was having lots of thoughts what Taehyung said and negative thoughts.

He try to think positively but still those thoughts come to his mind always which made him kind of confused and depressed about this.

Beomgyu enter the room and saw Taehyun was talking to someone at the phone. He sigh and went to the bed and lay down beside the older.

He faced to the other side , showing Taehyun his back and close his eyes . Taehyun turned when he felt the younger appearance beside him .

"Yeah let her know that I am going to meet her within two days, I will tell the date later" Taehyun said and hang up the call than placed his phone near the nightstand.

He lay down and turned the younger who was showing his back to him . He move a little closer and hugged Beomgyu from the back .

The younger was awake and he was staring at the ground.
He flinched when he felt a strong arm around him but he didn't turned to the older.

"Did you get your Squirrel pillow?" Taehyun whispered with closed eyes . "What are you talking about?" Beomgyu asked in back with low tone .

"Nah, I thought you got your pillow back that's why you don't cuddle to me this days as usual" Taehyun said but Beomgyu didn't reply anything.

"Just sleep" The younger said and close his eyes to sleep. Taehyun did notice the change in Beomgyu like the younger is always in his thoughts and don't cuddle him like Beomgyu usually do even Taehyun told him to go away .

Taehyun open his eyes and stared at him but he thought to Shrugged it off and close his both eyes to fall asleep .

Next day

Yeonjun was coming downstairs and he saw Danny like usual there . She turned to him and smirked at him .

"Good morning Yeonjun, how was your sleep?" She asked , acting nice . "It's was good because I don't have to see you in my sleep" Yeonjun replied and walk to the kitchen.

"Don't think yourself as oversmart, you don't know anything expect crying" She said while going toward him.

"And the reason is you" Yeonjun said with a low tone as Danny Chuckled at him than again look at him .

"Me? I didn't need to do anything because everything happened by itself Yeonjun, don't blame me for this" Danny said while laughing.

Yeonjun thought to ignore her because it's better to ignore her but if Danny left him in peace.

"What's your problems Danny! Why don't you just left me alone!!?" Yeonjun yelled, being done with her .

"You dare to shout at me!?" Danny said and looked around to saw soobin was coming from upstairs while checking something on his phone.

Danny smirked and she fall at the ground and started to act like Yeonjun pushed her.

Soobin look at them and went to kitchen. "What happened here" he asked as Danny look at him .

"Soobin, Yeonjun pushed me at the ground" she said with a fake cry as Yeonjun just said nothing but stared at her because he know what will happen next .

Like soobin will believe her just like always like he did at the past and still made him suffer for nothing.

But it's happened something different this time .

"Even if he pushed you then why you're crying at the ground just stand by yourself and pushed him back simple, revenge is taken at spot" soobin said, not even giving a hand to Danny to help her got up from the ground .

Danny went to speechless when she heard what did the older said so she slowly got up from the ground by herself and glare at Yeonjun who was trying to hold his laugh .

"And you , don't make breakfast for me ,I am leaving, Danny come with me I will drop to your house" soobin said as Danny follow him to the outside.

Yeonjun was staring at soobin back because this days soobin was skipping his meals so much , like at lunch, dinner even breakfast.

Even though he was kind of angry on soobin but still he is worried for him because soobin didn't eat a little bit of anything yesterday. Not his breakfast,his lunch or dinner .

_________

What do you guys think , will Yeonbin going to separate?

Is something gonna happen between Taegyu ?

What wrong with soobin health? Is it something normal or something serious?

Hope u guys enjoy it

Don't forget to vote for it and comment.

Follow me if u hadn't

Love u guys .