💫 Chapter-35💫

Start from the beginning

Yoongi- Is Hyung gonna take money from us if we are sad??

Namjoon- Or is he gonna give us punishment??

Taehyung- Whatever it is. Don't seem like a good news to me.

Jungkook gave all of them a so done face.

Jungkook-  Hyung's!! Atleast let me finish. Don't interrupt me again and again!!

He yelled in Trusfration (frustration) They all looked at him and chuckled seeing him trusfrated.

Namjoon- Sorry bun. You continue. We will keep quiet now. Tell us what Jin Hyung decided??

Namjoon said and the rest nodded their heads. Jungkook sighed and said

Jungkook- Jin Hyung decided that...... He will change back to his old self!!!

Jungkook completed and the room felt into a deep silence. Full pin drop silence. They all starred at Jungkook like he was joking.
Jungkook looked at them with a big smile, waiting for their reaction. When he didn't got any he said

Jungkook- Hyungs!!! I am not joking!! Jin Hyung really said that he will change back. We will get our Old Jin Hyung back!!!

Hoseok- Really??

Yoongi- You are not lying??

Namjoon- Seriously??

Jimin, Taehyung- It's really true??

They all asked at the same time. Jungkook chuckled a little and nodded his head and then Jungkook saw something which he knew he would see.

His Hyung's smile.

Hoseok- When did Hyung told you??

Yoongi- Yes. When did you had conversation with him??

Jungkook- Just some minutes ago. When I went in his room. He told me. Even I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He is dead serious. And I was so happy hearing this. I still am.

Jimin- Aren't we all?

Jimin said and the others nodded their heads.

Yoongi who was sitting near Jimin, took out his phone. He opened a photo and smiled seeing it.

Namjoon- Noona??

Namjoon asked looking at Jimin who nodded his head.

Yoongi- Noona..... We are getting back our old Hyung. Please make sure..... He don't change again. We all miss you so much. Love you.

Yoongi said. A small tear came in his eyes which he immediately wiped.

Namjoon- We all love you Noona. Right?

Namjoon said and the rest nodded their heads.

Hoseok- Ofcourse, we love our Noona.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jimin- We also Love Noona.

💀💀💀

After playing with Sarang, she was asleep. Jin laid her beside YN while he sat on the other side of bed. He had one photo frame in his hands, a small smile on his lips and small tears in eyes. He starred at the photo and said

Jin- Jungkookie was so happy. And I bet he musy have told the others too by now...... I am happy seeing them happy.... But am I taking the right decision?

I don't want to go through what I went in the past again if I change. You know, how much I struggled. I don't want to struggle again.

But if I think about it YN was right too. I am really glad I talked with her. She is just like you. Sweet, caring, loving. She have all of your qualities in her. She is like a mini version of yours.

After you, she is the first girl, with whom I am trying to make a bond.....  And if I thought about it..... I am always the first who try to make bond with girls.

First you. Now her. You both really have something which attracted me to try my best to get close with you.

You may not be here with me now, but YN is here. Don't worry about us from now. We have someone who is just like you. Who cares for us just like you used to do. And even our Sarang loves her. Isn't it great??

We have YN, but I hope you know that I still love you and I always will. No one can take the place you have in my heart.

Jin was saying all this but very slowly. He kept the photo back in the drawer from where he took it out. And then looked back at YN.

Jin- Thanks to You too YN. For coming in our lives. I just hope..... The past don't repeat itself.

He mumbled while looking at her. He laid on the bed and soon felt into deep slumber.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1180