"where are you going?"

"the fuck away from you."

"mcht babycakes no..."

"you play too much and don't nobody wanna play all the time. move so i can go calm down before i really fuck up."

i huffed moving over and let her leave. when i heard the front door close my eyes rolled hard. she's so dramatic, i didn't even do anything. just wanted to see what she was doing. mess with her a bit since i've barely seen her all day.

while she was gone i watched her location while laying in the bed. it was moving so fast, i knew she was speeding. so i texted her.

: why you gotta speed? slow down.

babycakes 🥰 : stop watching it bey.

: seriously slow down. no way your location should be moving that fast onika. kill it.

babycakes 🥰 : mmhm. leave me alone right now, please.

: you are being so extra right now. what did i really do onika?

babycakes 🥰 : too much. why come down bothering me when i'm working? you always do that and then wanna cry when i'm being an asshole. just let me get shit done.

: ok and i'm sorry. just come back home. please.

babycakes 🥰 : i'm about to go smoke, i'll be there in a bit, promise.

i scrunched my face because she smokes at home. right outside on that balcony so where is she going now? there's no need to go somewhere else when it can be done perfectly in the house. onika must want smoke. got to.

: where at? since when do you smoke somewhere other than home?

babycakes 🥰 : just since now. stop watching and pressing me.

: no.

babycakes 🥰 : got something for you.

she's such an asshole! she turned her fucking location off from me and i literally screamed. dude! she's such a dick! i just wanna fling her little ass somewhere. like why do all that? she already left like leave it at that.

now i don't know where she is either. or at least where she's going.

i called her phone only for it to ring through to the voicemail. she's testing me right now. i kept calling back to back for god knows how long. she should know i'm not stopping so it's best she give up on this little act.

finally it picked up and i immediately started yelling.

"onika i swear to god-"

"she's not right here." the voice spoke and i went quiet. who the hell? i stayed silent staring at the wall in front of me. lord please don't tell me... "hello? want me to leave a message?"

"who is this?"

"angela."

"where's onika?"

"she's not right here."

"have her give me a call." i hung up and swallowed the lump in my throat. only one thing flew through my brain. she wouldn't do that....she said she wouldn't. we're supposed to be past that.

we're married. till death do us part.

i couldn't stop the tears that wanted to fall. they covered my face and the pillow, but i let no sound out. silently cried to myself. did i upset her that much?

i've done worse and she's never handled it this way. i couldn't have upset her that much....

after hours of crying i called kelly. she calmed me down by keeping look out for onikas location. helped me realize who my wife was and that she wouldn't do anything like that. she loves me too much.

her location stayed in the same spot the whole time until about ten minutes ago. kelly said she's on the way back home. i don't even know how to ask her about this. it's different than with me....i got myself caught up.

i sat in the living room waiting and when that front door opened, everything in my head about staying calm went away. she came in slowly but i charged towards her immediately.

"where have you been!? huh!?"

"push me again girl."

"where were you onika!!? had me in this house crying for hours!!"

"ok...why were you crying? i was at my cousins house." she mumbled trying to walk past me and i stopped her. this girl can't be serious right now. i'll really fuck her up. "quit."

"look at me." i grabbed her face. she's definitely still high so this will seem so pointless. "who were you with?"

"my cousin."

"what fucking cousin?"

"the only cousin i have that lives here." she pushed my arm down and mugged me. it's true she has a cousin here but it's been a minute since she last brought her up. i feel like she's lying. "you not finna keep grabbing me up. so imma walk away before i give you the same energy and you be bitching about it."

"you don't just walk away from me after being gone for hours onika!"

"alright bey."

"you're such an asshole, i don't even see why i love your ass so much." that just came out. i know every reason why i love her, but i'm so upset right now. so much anger was spat with those words, i didn't even mean it.

"i guess me neither then." she mumbled but i barely heard her.

"i hate you so much."

"now you hate me."

"been."

"so leave me." she stopped what she was doing and looked at me. we held a stare off before she chuckled and shook her head. "i'm so sick of this shit man."

"sick of what!? what is it that you're sick of!!?"

"i'm not about to yell with you and you know this. so keep making yourself feel better by raising your voice but let me go before you do."

"so it's fuck how i feel?"

"right now yea. i left to get space because i was mad and you just dragged it like i was fucking a bitch."

"you got mad for nothing!"

she blankly looked at me. i know it's because i'm yelling but i don't care. i'm about to get an explanation out of her. the one she gave, i don't like. it just seems so suspicious.

"who is angela?" i gritted and she gave me this look like i was stupid. mm. but she was at her cousins house?

"who the fuck is angela dude? you making shit up in your head."

"i called your phone onika and someone named angela picked up."

she stood there maybe thinking for like two minutes before she laughed. i mugged her since she thought shit was so funny. if i clock her in the head she won't find shit else funny.

"you're dumb. that was my cousin! she didn't say her real name, she never does! you must've asked who she was." she cackled pointing at me. i mugged her back, watching her take her phone out and call someone. whoever it was answered so quick. "yo, you told someone on my phone your name was angela?" she put it on speaker.

"hell yea, i didn't know who it was and they asked who i was. i don't even play like that. won't catch me slipping, the feds be listening."

"yo i can't even. alright bye." she hung up and shrugged at me. then she tossed her phone on the bed before getting out her clothes.

now i feel dumb...i told her i didn't know why i loved her and that i hated her. that was a little overboard. we could've gotten an understanding in a better way....

"none of that matters now though. you hate me. now you don't know why you even love my ass. ughhh, i'll be in the guest room." she shrugged starting to walk away and i groaned.

"wait- no." i tried to stop her and she mushed me away. continuing.

fuck!!!!