🤎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚐𝚞𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚙 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛💙

shotgun cop but high school edition lol, requested by daniandfriends12346 sorry this took so looong!! My bad, I got so distracted I forgot all about this °՞(ᗒᗣᗕ;)՞° for the sake of the story, his name will be Sammy, also I'm making them nonbinary using he/they cause I can >:) Warning: cuss words, mentions of adult fun time. Read with caution.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

I don't know how much more of this I can take. School is a nightmare, all this shit is getting ridiculous. At least this is my senior year, after this year ends, I don't have to comeback to this hellhole. Everyone's just so excited for this dumb dance, I don't think I'm gonna go. While going through my locker, I saw a note sitting on my history book, whoever put that there had good timing, I have history next. I picked it up and read over it quickly, it was from Sammy, he wanted me to go to the dance with them, dammit. I don't wanna turn him down but I really don't wanna go to this stupid dance, it'll be nothing but alcohol and unprotected sex. Whatever, I'll text him later. After a couple hours, I got off the bus and walked back to my house. I'm finally home, thank god. I flopped down on my bed after throwing my bag in the corner of the room. I felt my phone buzz but just ignored it for now, I just wanna chill right now, I don't have the energy to talk to someone else right now. I laid there for a couple minutes before grabbing my phone and looking to see who text me. It was Sammy asking if I got his note today, shit, I forgot to text them about it. "I just read it." He'd believe that, hahaha... Ha.. "Well, what do you say, wanna go with me?? :)" He responded, on one hand, the big dance is garbage every year, on the other hand, they're adorable. I can't say no, he's too much of a cutie. "Fine, I guess so." "Awesome! See you there :D" Well, guess I am going after all.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Saturday is finally here, honestly wish it wasn't but that's how time works. When I got to the school, I saw Sammy standing outside. He was wearing a suit and holding a flower with a nervous smile, this almost makes this night enjoyable. I go up to him and he smiled, holding out the flower to me. "You look beautiful.. O-or handsome if you prefer!" They said nervously as I took the flower from him, chuckling a little. "Thanks, you too." I plant a small kiss on his cheek and he seemed head over heels, what a cutie. We go inside and I already spot so many things wrong with this night. I saw one kid trying to be sneaky and rig the king and queen vote, the popular girl being 'friendly' with Mr.Jones, and the football fanatics breaking things. Wonderful. Sammy was keeping me mostly distracted throughout the night but it was getting so chaotic. We mostly talked and tried to not pay attention to what was going on around us, but it wasn't working. The jocks ended up breaking a window, at least 3 couples were caught getting freaky in the bathroom, the guy who rigged the election got caught and beat up by the one he was trying to rig it against, and more. Apparently, the popular girl and the history teacher ended up being the 4th couple getting caught in the bathroom and the police showed up. The dance ended up getting canceled and everyone got sent home. Sammy and I stood outside the school and watched Mr.Jones get arrested and the popular girl try and get herself out of trouble with her parents by saying it was all Mr.Jones idea. That girl would say anything to save her skin, even if it took others down for her. The jocks were also getting yelled at by parents and teachers for breaking things and some parents were forcing them to pay for the damage. I sighed, this felt like a ruined night and a complete waste of time, I knew this was stupid. "Man, what a bummer, right Sammy?" I turned to him but he looked down at the ground and sniffled, was he crying? I didn't mean to make them cry, I.. "I'm sorry for being a buzzkill Sammy, don't cry! It wasn't so bad!" "It's not that, I just.. wanted this night to be perfect to show just how much I.. Really love you (Y/n).." Why must he be so cute? "Sammy.. It was kinda crappy but it wasn't your fault, I really appreciate you trying so hard just for me... And I love you too, ya sweetheart." I gave him another kiss on the cheek, their face flushed red. I giggled a little, this night might have sucked but to have Sammy with me, it makes it 10x better...

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹