💜(𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲)𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚡 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3💜

to BL4CKx1NK, the one who requested this, I give my apologizes, I didn't know what to write and got caught up with school but now that I'm on summer break I'll have more time to write, again I deeply apologize

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

Today was the day! It was Halloween and I was going with Skid and Pump trick or treating, Mom was a little worried however. "Are you sure you kids will be alright on your own? I can still call Jaune and see if Ross can go with you." "We will be ok Mom." Skid was trying to comfort mom so she'd let us go alone. Skid said it was because last year there was a devil trying to play hide and seek with them and he got ran over? I dismiss it as they continue to talk, eventually Mom gave in and let up, letting us go. As Pump and I run to the door, Mom pulls Skid over gently and whispers something to him. When he comes over to us, I sign to him, asking what she said. "Mom said to come home before the sun is down" He responded, he wasn't the best liar but I didn't call him out on it. We ran along to collect candy on this Spooky night of fun, holding Skid's hand each time we had to cross the street. Mom watched us leave, worried for us but willing to trust us.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

It was quite the thrilling night, there was a haunted house with a one armed vampire, the boys seemed to recognize him. There was also the candy store, Kevin really didn't like the idea of us being there for some reason. There was also the church, they tried to splash us with some water, it looked really hot as it hurt another kid. We also saw Frank, he was giving out free candy too, but some other kids didn't like it as they fell asleep. He said he was gonna drive them home and offered to take us home too. But we told him no as he had too many kids to take home already. Oh, we also saw Roy, Ross and Robert, they took some of our candy, buncha meanies, although Robert and Ross did ask, I guess Roy is the only mean one. On our walk home, we ate some candy, talking about what a great Spooky Month it had been. We stopped at the Cemetery and shared our candy with some of the ghost. Not all of the ghosts though, some were really mean. We stayed there for a while before going to the store and buying more candy since we didn't have any left, thanks Roy by the way. We got distracted by the toys there, they had all kinds of new toys from the tv! We couldn't buy them though so we just bought candy and walked home. Although I feel like we forgot something, either way we walked Pump home and said goodbye to him and Susie too. Mr. Wonder was asleep so we couldn't say bye to him. Then it was just me and Skid walking home, after Lila adopted me a couple months ago, me and him have been closer than ever. In my opinion, he was an awesome brother and I couldn't ask for a better one. "This was the best Spookiest day of Spooky Month, right?" I nodded, it really was cool, it was so fun! "I can't wait for next year!" He talked to me about his fun adventures during Spooky Month in the past. They sounded so cool, I wish I was there to experience them too. "They were so fun, I think you will like it too" He said with a grin, it made me smile too, I couldn't wait. We ran into Kevin as we were walking home, he didn't look happy to see us. "What are you two doing here? Where's the other one?" "He's at home, we are going to home too" Skid said with a big smile, I nod in agreement, he sighed. "Why this late, you should have went home hours ago" That's when it hit me, we didn't get home when Mom asked us to! It was after sundown! Skid seemed to notice too, Kevin gave a look of disappointment, and waved to himself. "Come on. I'll take you home." He said, he didn't want to but he couldn't just leave us here. Kevin was nice he just didn't like the 'trouble' we brought around. We walked with him, trying to talk to him but he didn't look like he wanted to talk. The house came into view and we pointed to it. "There is our house!" Skid said happily, Kevin walked to the door with us and knocked the door. No one answered, guess no one was home, Skid pushed the door open though so maybe Mom was just out looking for us. "Thank you Kevin!" Skid said as I signed thank you, he shrugged. "Whatever, but get home on time, and make sure to lock your door when I leave." "Ok Kevin!" He walked away and continued down the sidewalk, Skid did as Kevin said and locked the door. We smiled and ran to the couch to watch tv as we ate our Halloween candy. I don't know how much time passed before mom came home but it didn't feel too long, she saw us on the couch and ran to us, hugging us. Skid squirmed but I hugged mom back as she planted a kiss on both our foreheads. "I was so worried, I said to be back before sunset." "Sorry mom." she sighed and cupped our cheeks. "it's ok, just don't scare me like that" she hugged us again, when she let go I signed to her 'we promise mom.'  She looked at me with light surprise and gave me a huge hug. "That's the first time you called me mom instead of miss Lila." I hugged her back, I loved mom, she always saw these things with a lot of happiness and love. In the end, I never found out what mom actually said to Skid earlier but what I didn't know is that what she actually told him was "be careful and look out for your little sibling."

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹