🖤(𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲)𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸🖤

requested by kevinscandyz this is the last of my requests so things may get a bit slower as I think of things

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

I made my way to the stairs as the room dreaded me with silence. I was going to see the kid who came to me last night, they were going to be in this hospital for a good while. I got to their room and hesitated, I never really liked kids so why was I here in the first place? Well, maybe I just felt bad for them, yeah, maybe that's it. I walked in to see them watching a cartoon on the tv hanging on the wall with a metal holder. They looked over at me when they heard the door and their face lit up, "Kevin!" I smiled a little and walked over to their bed, I put the present I brought for them on their side table. They reached out their good arm towards me like they wanted a hug from me, I sighed and jokingly rolled my eyes. I leaned down to them and gently gave them a small hug, they had a big smile on their face. I didn't get how this kid was so happy to see me all the time, I was only some guy who ran a candy store. I heard the door open and behind me came Strebs holding some flowers he brought, he thought the kid would like them. He was parking the car in the parking lot, I didn't know if it was a good idea cause of his arm being gone but he said he had it so I trusted him. "Hello there (Y/n). My names Streber, it's lovely to meet you." He spoke as he placed the small bundle of flowers next to my gift, (Y/n) smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too, are you Kevin's boyfriend~?" They asked in a teasing tone, my face turned red, Strebs just chuckled as his cheeks tinted a soft pink. "Yes, I am, did he tell you that?" They nodded, he looked at me with a cheeky look, I just covered my smile and looked away from him, still as red as a tomato. They chuckled watching our banter, Strebs joined in with their small giggles. It made me smile to see the 2 get along, not sure why but it just made me happy. We chatted for a while before we thought it was time to leave but they told us to stay. "Please don't go yet, I like your company!" Strebs tried to beg me to stay as well, I let out a sigh before giving up to their wishes. We stayed all day as the two chatted and played phone games, I joined in some times but for the most of it, I just watched. By the time 7:47 pm came around, it was almost like it came out of nowhere, I almost jumped from my seat looking at the time. "Come on Strebs, we gotta go, it's 7:48" "Woah, already!?" We said goodbye to the kid and left, we'd probably come back tomorrow after work.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

I walked into the room with a small bag of candy, but as I walked in I realized the kid was asleep. I sat the bag of treats on their nightstand and sat in a chair near them, waiting for them to wake up. Not too long after I dozed off, not into a deep sleep but more of a half asleep kinda sleep. When I heard movement of sheets, I lifted my head groggily, it took a second for my eyes to adjust. When they did I saw the kid trying to stand, holding onto the bed, my heart jumped out of my chest and I hurried out of the chair. "What're you doing!? You're still hurt kid, you need to stay in bed!" I said as I lifted them softly back into bed, they pouted at me as I placed them back in their spot. "I was just tired of being in the same spot allll daaaaaaay! Plus I saw you and I wanted to talk to you." "Well just say my name then, don't try to get yourself hurt." I sighed in relief as I pulled the chair up to the bed and took a seat. They continued on with a conversation with me, I giggled a few times at their jokes. "Where's Streber?" They eventually asked, "He's at work, he had to do some overtime for being late yesterday." "Was that because of me?" I paused to think of my words properly, how could I say it without making the kid feel bad? "No, we were held up at the front desk and in traffic. Plus, Streber takes ages to get ready for anything." I responded as I rolled my eyes with a smile, as much as I loved him he took forever. They laughed at my response, "Really? How long does he normally take?" I went on to tell them all about Streber as they contently listened. Before we knew it, someone came in, it was Streber with a big smile yet tired eyes. "Hey guys." "Hi Streber, are you ok?" He pulled a chair next to mine and waved his hand a bit in defense. "I'm fine, just a little tired." He said as he gave a small yawn, since then he had joined us in conversation. Soon enough, Streber had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder and the kid was asleep too. I looked at both of them with a smile, then it hit me, the reason I cared to come here. The reason I cared so much about this kid was because we had a bond, one similar to the one I have with Streber. They both may annoy me but I still cared about them, I loved them. I loved the kid like my own kid, and maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹