🧡💛(𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚢)𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚣𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸💙💚

here's a part two as said I would do.. words

originally requested by Suri39 it's kinda shorter than most of my stories

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

【Ross pov】

It's summer break, more time for fun! Me, Robert and (y/n) were waiting at the hangout spot, waiting on Roy to show up. We'd all been hanging out for a while and we'd all gotten a little closer. I was laying on the floor of the treehouse with Robbie laying on my chest, my arm wrapped around his shoulder. (Y/n) however was sitting next to us, staring off into the distance, probably keeping an eye out for Roy. "I wonder where Roy is." Robbie spoke up, "You know him, he likes to take his sweet time." I chuckled a little, Robbie kept a laugh in, his cheeks a soft tint of pink. While we waited, we heard someone approach and out came from the trees was Roy wearing a pouty face. "Finally!" (Y/n) exclaimed as Roy came up the ladder, he playfully punched them in the arm. "It isn't my fault, my mom decided to yell at me for literally nothing." He ranted, Robbie and I got up and wrapped him in our arms, planting kisses on his face. His face flushed red and he shoved us away, embarrassed, (Y/n) chuckled at this. So since Roy was finally here, we did our thing, hung out together, played games and completely annoyed each other. "Hey guys, I gotta bounce, my mom(or dad if you prefer) said I needed to be home early tonight, see ya around!" With that, (Y/n) climbed down the ladder and waved at us before disappearing into the trees. "They're pretty nice." Robbie said with a soft smile, Roy blushed softly and nodded, "Yeah, I guess." "I think we're ready." They both looked at me, I was a little surprised. "Do you guys mean.. A new partner?" They nodded at me with a smile, I brought them into an embrace and planted kisses on both their cheeks. Robbie blushed and giggled at me while Roy tried to push me way. "So how are we gonna ask them?" I asked, they all went into thought before Roy spoke up. "I think I have an idea."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

【Your pov】

I was on my way to the treehouse, the boys and I have gotten really close over these past few months. I was bringing some snacks for todays meeting, I was just a bit hungry today, as I passed through the trees, I heard murmuring. When I made it to the tree house, I saw the tree of them hunched into the treehouse walls. I climbed the ladder and stared at them, confused, "Hey guys? What're you up to?" They all whipped their heads around to face me, then looked back at each other. They nodded at each other and turned their bodies to me, each of them held a certain item, Roy had a teddy bear, Robert had a beautiful bouquet of flowers he probably picked, and Ross had a little tin of sweets. "Look (Y/n), we really like you.." "We hope you'll accept our confession.." "And be our partner..!" They spoke one after another, leaving me stunned, my cheeks flushed a deep red as I stared at them. I took a moment to collect myself and kissed each of them on the cheek. They each blushed a different shade of red, I smiled at them. "Nothing would make me happier." I responded, The first to pull me into a hug was Robert followed by Ross who pulled Roy into it. They all gave me smiles of affection and a bucket full of kisses, they were so sweet, My sweet little gang of boyfriends. For the rest of the day, we did our normal thing but we felt a closer connection. When it was time to go, as I carried all the things they gave me, they showered me in love. "Have a good night my loves!" Robbie spoke as he ran off, blowing kisses to all of us. "See ya around sweethearts." Ross said calmly yet with a sweet smile, "bye nerds." Roy said softly, "Goodbye my sweet boys!" I responded as we all went our separate ways, they would then spend the rest of the night sending messages to the group chat about how much they were happy to have me in their lovely relationship.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹