❤️(𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲!!)𝙱𝚘𝚋 𝚡 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛❤️

I got a little nervous when I got this request but I'm glad they put parent and child, this request was by Eli_The_Person 

TW: this contains themes of domestic abuse, cannibalism and murder

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

【Bobs pov】

More meat. I need more meat. Beef is alright, pork is fine but nothing compares to the succulent taste of human meat, just the thought makes me drool. I needed to find my victim, the one who would satisfy my hunger. . . Searching for the right person to attack was hard, most people were in open areas so it was hard to get them. That was until I saw a man go into an alleyway to take a phone call, PERFECT. I sneak through the crowd trying not to be noticed, they would immediately recognize me as the serial killer from the news. Well, they'd at least get suspicious anyway, after all it was Halloween, I never go out like this unless it's Halloween to attract less attention. Still if they saw me sneak into an alleyway after a man, it would be extremely suspicious and I'd go back to jail. The meat there was VEIL, truly disgusting, it was dry and flavorless so I needed to get out to get the good flavors of REAL meat. I approach the man as he yells into his phone, good, the distraction will end this quicker. "Did you know.." I spoke in my low voice, he swiftly turned to me with a surprised look, one filled with fear, it made me hungry... "Your skin is the largest organ you have?" I raised my knife as the man begged for me to stop, "wait! If you spare me, I'll let you eat my family, just don't get me please!" I took this into thought, I then nodded in agreement, I'll just kill him after so he can't tell the police, plus, that'd just be wasted meat! "A-alright then, follow me." He led me along to his home, I could feel the discomfort radiating off him as I stared at him the entire way with a big grin. As we arrived at his home, he unlocked the door for me and nodded to me. "Well, all up to you now, have a wonderful time." He turned to run but I stabbed him straight in the leg, he winced, almost even screamed before I put a hand over his mouth. I then threw him in the home's doorway, he stared up at me in complete fear. "B-but.. we had a deal!" I just grinned at him, he really thought I was stupid, I raised my knife and struck him. Finally, meat! I ripped a piece off from his corpse and took a bite, mmm, delicious! A woman ran into the room with a vase in hand, the vase was already broken and she looked absolutely terrified. "W-w-who are you? How'd you get into my house!?" She screamed in rage yet the tremble in her voice was fairly obvious, I ignored her questions. "Did you know.. Your left lung is actually 10% smaller then your right lung?" The woman just ignored my fact and threw her broken vase at me, she missed. She panicked and ran away, I just followed her, she couldn't get away from me. She began to look for places to hide, who doesn't love a good game of hide and seek? I listened for sounds she made, there was a creak coming from the bathroom closet, as i approached I could hear her breathing get more rapid. I swung open the door, as she screamed I impaled her straight in the stomach. Yummy yummy! She had some pretty good meat but I couldn't stop just yet. The man said that he had a family, not just a wife, I needed to find out who else could be in the house. I searched high and low until I came along a walk in closet, it was the only place I hadn't checked yet. I opened the door to see a small child, the final piece of the puzzle, the girl looked at me with a confused expression. "Did you know.. The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan?" "No, I didn't know." What a blunt answer. As I get a better look at the girl, she had a few cuts on her face, she was filthy and she wore abnormally long clothes. I kneel in front of her and ask to see her arm, she hesitates to give it to me, probably cause I'm a stranger.

【your pov】

I held my hand out to the big red thing, I don't know what he is or what he wants with my arm. He rolled up my sleeve, I closed my eyes and waited, nothing happened. Normally I would have gotten the hurty stick on my wrist by now so what was going on. I opened my eyes to look at the thing, he wasn't doing anything, he was just staring at my arm and the smile he had was gone. What was he planning to do with it?

【Bobs pov】

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. This kid had bruises and cuts all the way up her arm, it was almost as if she had a different arm sewed on where her real arm should be. I shook my head, surely I was seeing things. Nope, they were still there, I look back at her as she stared at me with utter confusion. I held my hands out to her, I couldn't let her stay here, even if her parents were dead. She could be taken to an even worse place, she didn't quite understand what I was doing but nonetheless, she grabbed my hand in her tiny one. I wasn't the biggest fan of kids but I couldn't let this stand, it was inhuman, even for me. As she took my hand I gently pulled her towards me, she scooted with my movements until I could reach under her arms to pick her up. I stood slowly, man I hated kneeling down like that, the girl looked at me as I exited the room. I think it finally clicked in her brain because she leaned against my shoulder, she was seeming to get more comfortable with me. "Where are we going red thing?" "Somewhere better than this kid, and by the way, just call me Bob for now." She took a moment to think about what I said, "Papa!" "Sure, I guess that works." I softly chuckled at her name for me, I was sure this was gonna be a bumpy ride but at least I'll have some company from now on. I would show her what true family love was, I would care for her, my beautiful daughter.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹