🧡𝚁𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹💛

the person who requested this deleted their account 😭 I might have gotten carried away, angst is my strength lmao

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

Why did there have to be so much.. I was doing my homework and it was making my brain hurt, homework is just mental abuse for real. I put my pencil down and stood from my desk, I walked to my bed and sat down with a sigh. I decided I'd do it later, I just needed a break from all this work. I turned on my tv as I laid on my bed with a relaxed exhale, my favorite show was just what I needed to cool down my brain. I felt my phone buzz while I was watching, I checked it to see what it was, it was a text from my mom(or dad if you prefer) saying that she'd be gone tonight so dinner was on me. Cool, pizza party baby. Jk, I was just gonna make some chicken noodle soup, that sounded really good right now, especially with the cold weather outside. I decided I would start to make it in a couple hours, I was still a little tired, as I was getting nice and cozy I drifted off to sleep.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

I awoke softly and arose, rubbing my eyes, I checked my phone to see it was about 5:53 now, I supposed it was time to get up and get ready to start dinner. I sat up, yawning softly and getting up, making my way through the door and down the stairs. I decided to make hot cocoa and went outside, the crisp air felt good as I sipped some cocoa, I sat on my porch's steps. I stared at the sky's beautiful colors and smiled, the orange and yellow reminded me of Roy, he asked me to be his partner a couple weeks ago. He's been lovely as a boyfriend, he's sweet and gentle, despite his rough exterior he has a maple syrup heart. I love him, I think he would like being here but he hasn't texted me today, I tried to ask him if something was wrong but he told me not to worry. Of course I'm still worried for him but I want to respect his privacy, I don't want to push him to tell me if he isn't ready. I took in the the cool winter air before standing and going back inside and getting all the ingredients for my soup. It smelled pretty good as I was making it, the herbs mixed in perfectly with the chicken and veggies... Ok, ok, I was heating up a can of soup and putting stuff in it from homemade recipes, I just wanted to feel like a cook without doing too much. It's like you can see through me, sheesh! Once done, I took a little spoonful and took a sip, perfect, I held up an ok symbol with my hand and closed my eyes to try and replicate that one meme. I scooped some into a bowl and plopped down on the couch as I turned on some cartoons, cartoons can be a little weird these days but they're so addictive you can't stop watching them. As the episode was just ending, there was a knock at the door, it was faint, so faint that I almost didn't hear it. I placed my empty soup bowl on the coffee table and walked to the door, opening it to see Roy.. He was looking down at the ground, grasping his sweater where his heart was, he was softly trembling and sniffling under his breathe. I put my hand on his shoulder softly with a concerned expression, my poor boy. "Roy, what happened? Are you ok? Do you want to come in and talk it out?" I asked him gently, I didn't want to give him more anxiety by being any louder, he grabbed my other hand and held it up to his face. I felt his tears stain my hand as he held it to his cheek, I wiped his tears as best I could cause I could barely see his face through his curly locks. "Roy, come inside. It's cold out there, I'll help you in here." He just nodded quietly and continued to hold my hand as I led him inside and closed the door behind us. I took him the the couch and sat him down, I went to go get him something warm to drink but he just gripped my hand tighter. "Please.. Don't leave." I gave him a saddening look, I've never heard him sound this.. Vulnerable. "I'll be right back Roy, I promise, just relax, everything is gonna be ok." I smiled at him as I held his cheek in my cupped hand, he stared at me before nodding, he trusts that everything is gonna be alright. He hesitantly let go of my hand and I went into the kitchen and make him some cocoa and a bowl of soup, bringing them out to him. I set the bowl down on the table with a soft clink and handed him the cup as it softly steamed, he held it in his hands as if it were a fragile egg. I let him explain what was wrong, apparently he had an argument with his dad about his friends and how they were 'a bad influence on his elegance', after the fight he snuck out of the house, coming here, I gave him a gentle look. "Aw, Roy, come here." I brought him into a tender hug, rubbing his back as he buried his face in my shoulder. After a while, he was asleep next to me with his head resting on my shoulder, my sweet Roy, people didn't treat him with the kindness he needed. He was my angel in disguise and I would be the sweetness he deserves, no matter what. As I held him close to me, I smiled at his calmed face and wiped a semi-dry tear from his face, I'll always be here for him when he needs me.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹