💝𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛💝

Susie memes are so hard to find, I don't really see susie a lot in these things so I thought I might give her a part, also, I just released a new story go check it out if you want :) this one wasn't requested by anybody(obviously by what I said/j) just one off the top my head, hope you enjoy :D

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

This was comfort. I was with Susie, she wanted me to have a sleepover and I thought it wouldn't hurt. We were joking and laughing together, she was letting me brush her hair, kinda surprising cause she never lets her hair down. It was cute on her, the reality of it was that I.. I liked her a lot, but I was her best friend, and she was straight, I was sure of it. We sat there together talking as I ran the brush gently through her curly brown hair. Her hair was so fluffy and it smelled like strawberries and vanilla, it was such a familiar smell to me now, such a sweet smell nonetheless. "Hey Susie?" Her little brother peeked in the room, only to make her fume with fury. "What are you doing here? I have a friend over, get out!" "But I just wanted to ask you something." She made a deep, dramatic sigh, "fine, what?" "Can I borrow you colo-" "No." With a blank expression, he left the room, she groaned. "Ugh, he's so annoying." "He's just a kid Susie." I gave a small chuckle as she pouted at me for siding with him. She went back on her phone and scrolled through Toktik, I noticed her door slowly creak open to reveal him again. He noticed me staring but I just gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. "What's that?" She looked up from her phone as she saw me move my hand and I thought quick. "Oh, uh, I was just thinking, we should paint each others nails!" She paused. "Awesome idea! I'll go get my colors." Her brother skidded across the floor to hide behind something before she saw him, she raced out of the room calling for Mr. Wonder. His head popped out from his hiding spot and he gave a big grin. "Thank you!" "Just get the colors and get outta here ya goof." He scurried over, grabbed them and sprinted out the door, waving me goodbye before he did. I gave a small giggle, her little brother was so adorable to me, he felt like a little brother to me too. A few moments later Susie came back with a small container filled with little nail polish bottles. "Here they are! You do me first." She put the container down on her bed as she hopped back up, I smiled at her. "Uh, ok, what color do you want?" "You choose, choose one you think will suit me." Any color would suit her really, she was really pretty, wait no, she's my friend and she wouldn't date me. I decided to do a dark purple, gently and carefully, I applied it while holding her hand, her hands were really soft. She was scrolling through her phone again with her other hand, chuckling to herself. "What're you watching?" "Just a few memes." As I painted, I'd look up a couple of times to see the memes she'd showed me. She had such a funny sense of humor, she made me laugh all the time. But a lgbtqia+ video scrolled onto her feed, I thought she might swipe past it but she watched the whole thing. It was a meme about pansexuals not being able to decide who to date and she let out a loud chuckle, it surprised me. "Is that relatable Susie?" "Oh yeah, I feel that way all the time." She giggled a little, she put her phone down and gave me her other hand since I finished the one I was on. We continued to talk but the thing she said stuck with me, was she pan? C-could I..? "Hey Susie?" "Yeah?" "Are you pan?" She paused for a moment before responding to me, "uh, yeah, I am, isss that a problem?" "N-no! Not at all! I was just curious." I looked away at the ground, I was a little embarrassed, she just waved her hand a bit. "Nah, I get it. But yeah, I am." I smiled at her and continued to paint her nails as she talked a bit more about the topic. "All kinds of people are pretty, kinda like you, ya know.?" I look up in surprise as I see her look away from me with a small tint of pink on her face. I pause, putting the small brush back in the bottle, screwing it tight, "Sorry, are you not comfortable with that? I didn't-" I leaned toward her and gave her a kiss, I caught her off guard as she pulled back away from me. "S-sorr-" before I could finish my apology, she leaned back into me and we shared a kiss for a couple of seconds. She leaned back and looked at me with a small smile, "so, was all this your way of saying you wanna be my partner?" I just nod in response, still in a bit of shock from what just happened, "well, I'm the same way, will you be my partner?" "Y-yes!" We smiled and chuckled together, holding each others hand, she looked at my shirt and laughed, confused I looked down and started laughing too. When I went in to kiss her, I got some nail polish from her nails on my shirt and my arms, I was such an idiot. "I'll go get you a wipe." She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room, a smile spread across my face. I then saw out of the corner of my eye, her little brother popped in again and put her colors away, then smiling at me. "Good job!" He then ran out of the room to escape before she got back. She came back with the wipes and wiped down my arms. "You know I can do it myself right?" "Shut up." When she was done, she wiped her nails and threw it away, then going to her clothes drawer. She pulled out a hoodie she had from in there and gave it to me, "Here, wear this so you don't have to be stuck in a nail polish covered t-shirt." "You don't have to." "Just shut up and take it." I laughed as I took it from her and changed into it, "You're gonna have to do my nails again since you messed up." "Ok." I smiled as I redid her nails, I snuggled in the hoodie as I did, it smelled like strawberries and vanilla.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹