🖤(𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲)𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛🖤

i didn't put lesb! cause I thought it would confuse people T-T anyway this was requested by singer_things I made this too long

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

【Your pov】

This sucks. I sit in the middle of my room, all of my things taken away, all by my lonesome. I came out to my family about me being lesbian but it seems they didn't like that and now here I am. They told me I was disgusting and they were going to get a priest to get the evil out of me or something. But it's not fair, there's nothing wrong with me, I can love who I wanna love and that will never be wrong! I needed to get outta here. I opened the window to my room and looked down at the porch roof below me. How was I gonna get down from the second floor? I don't know but I'm gonna try! I climbed out of my window onto the tiles, it could feel the outlines of the tile beneath me in my socks. I got to the edge and peered down to the ground, It would definitely hurt from this distance but it wouldn't kill me. I decided to take the risk, I took a deep breath, shut my eyes as tight as I could and took the leap to the ground. I landed on the ground, I felt the pain surge through my sides as I landed on the cold grass after the rain. I stood as best I could, my leg throbbed terribly and my arm was aching but I decided to push on. I walked, or better described, limped down the sidewalk as I thought of where I was gonna go. Then an idea popped in my brain, there was one person I knew I could go to, Kevin. He was most likely at the candy shop by now, he may be getting ready to close up for the night though so I'd better hurry up! I hurried as fast as my aching limbs could take me down multiple blocks to get to candy club, to find the guy I knew I could trust. I saw it coming into view, I tried to go faster as I approached, it was right there, I just needed to get there! I got to the store only to realize that the inside was pitch black, the door had been locked and Kevin was gone.. I shivered in the cold air of the night and looked up to the cloudy sky, I wondered if only I'd gotten here quicker maybe I could have stopped him. I felt my leg tremble beneath me, it couldn't hold me up anymore, I don't think I was gonna make it through the night. "(y/n)?" I heard his familiar voice, I looked towards it just as I crashed to the ground, my leg had given up on me, Kevin came towards me in worry.

【Kevin pov】

I knew I had forgotten something, I always have to think twice before closing up. As I went back to get my phone from my shop, I saw a kid looking in, it was that kid who came in often. Not as often as the 'Spooky twins' but just enough so that I saw them more than most. "(y/n)?" I was gonna ask them what they were doing here, they looked back at me before collapsing to the ground. I went over to them in concern, normally I hated kids, but this kid wasn't like the others. The other kids were loud and annoying and nothing but troublemakers yet this one was more polite. I got a good look at them as I was closer, their left arm and leg were covered in huge bruises, some cuts and grass stains. I picked up their tiny body gently, nervously wondering what to do, god, I don't know how to handle kids! If Strebs were here, he might be able to help me, he was always better with kids than I was but he was probably still at work. I watched the child wince in my arms, probably from having to lean against me right on their injuries. I unlocked the door to Candy Club and went inside with the kid, switching on the light. I saw my phone sitting on the counter but that was the least of my problems right now. I placed them down on a unused box and have them sit up while I went to get the first aid kit. While I was getting that, I called for an ambulance to come, I couldn't care for these injuries as well as they could. I came back out and grabbed an alcohol wipe, "this might hurt a little." I told them softly as they quietly nodded at me, I dabbed the wipe on one of their cuts, going to clean it. They hissed in pain from the burning, I apologized but kept cleaning it, it had dirt in it. "What happened to you?" I asked concerned while I continued to help them. "I, uh, jumped.. off my roof." They nervously responded, my head shot up to look at them, they tried to- "It's not what you think!" They spat out nervously, waving their right hand in defense. "Then what is it." I asked with both concern and anger. "My family locked me in my room and I decided to escape." "Why did they lock you in your room?" They hesitated and stared at the ground nervously, they didn't seem to want to tell me. "You can tell me, I'm not gonna be mad at you." I responded with a softest voice I could put on, I was never good with comforting people, they looked up at me with sad eyes and took a breath. "They locked me in because.. I'm a lesbian, I came out to them and they thought I was disgusting..." I stared at them in disbelief, is that why they didn't tell me, they thought I was gonna be the same way? I sighed softly and looked back up at them. "I'll tell you a little secret, I'm actually pan, I have a boyfriend." I whispered, trying to make them feel better about themselves, they beamed at me in inspiration with a gleam in their eyes. This kid was pretty alright, their parents didn't deserve them, maybe I'll give them something they DO deserve. The paramedics arrived and came in to tend to the kid, taking them to the hospital, while they did, I was gonna take a visit to the police station. I was gonna let them know about what I heard and make sure the kid was safe, and that they would be safe with me. I would take this kid home to a place where they would never have to be scared or abused like that again.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹