Joshua can't help but chuckle as he read those then continued reading.

'Well as i said it was creepy af like the windows aee covered with ripped curtains and the light is just broken and not to mention the walls??? They were fulled with scratch which is weird- but considering im just a 23 years old college boy who's broje at the same time i had no choice but stay here. Not lying and it's obvious but my first night here was creepy as hell! I didn't get to sleep °¬° but then i managed i mean what can i, Yoon Jeonghan, Can't do right? And yes hi my name's Jeonghan^^ i know it's hot but yeah as time passes i slowly changed the curtains into white ones than i painted and put some wallpaper on the walls so i basically made this room beautiful and gorgeous again for you~ Just kidding of course it was for me, Im an angel~ i can't really live in a place all creepy- and i did buy new furnitures and took action and made this room nice and clean with just my hardwork and poor money T~T, I don't mean to flex but yeah that'll be all for my first story, If im gonna be honest writing this down makes me happy and thinking of someone reading this makes me more happier so thank you~ I never really had someone to talk to im just a loner in college and a poor boy so thanks really for reading :]] And yeah! For the next letter it'll be at the piano station the paper on top of it but save that for tomorrow okay ;>

-Yoon Jeonghan'

Upon reading the first story Joshua was amazed and intrested on it considering Joshua can somehow relate with this boy named 'Yoon Jeonghan'. Since Joshua had just moved to Korea he doesn't have anyone to talk to and He's a loner and poor [not really he and Jeonghan are both average] So reading this letter where a boy will just tell you about his experience and memories makes him happy and comfortable like someone's talking to him and Joshua is a listener type so he enjoys it very well.

Joshua putted the letters aside in his desk on his bed then went to the living room and examined it.

'He did do a good job not gonna lie' Joshua thought as he eyes the living room which was far from what Jeonghan describe back to his time.

"I should say thank you to Mr. Jeonghan someday then?" Joshua said to himself all smiling then he got the next letter but as Jeonghan said Joshua will save this for tomorrow and probably read it at the University since tomorrow is also his first day at the University.

-------

Joshua's first day is going on as he expected nobody greets him nor go to him to get to know him since he's a loner and he mostly just stays lowkey it's now his free period and Joshua decided to go to the gheir park [yes they have a park inside their uni] and sat on an empty bench in the corner near the big three putting his airpods on and listening to old instrumental musics then grabbed and opened the letter and started reading it.

'Hey there again! I hope you followed me and saved this for the next day if you did im proud^>^ if you didn't i guess your a naughty one aren't you? But continuing well I made the room all nice and clean which made me comfortable now although i did say this letter will be full of my experiences and memories on the room i decided why not on the university too? So i go to Hybe label University near the apartment and yes i was planning on becoming a singer since that uni is for people who likes music, As i said i was a loner right? So of course i have a favorite place where i peacefully hang and produce or just relax at that place in the uni and that place is actually in the park on a bench on the corner near the big three, I craved my initials on the side of the bench;] '

"No way" Joshua said as he went and checked the side of the bench and saw 'Y. J' craved on it. "He's really interesting" Joshua felt happy and smile them continued reading the letter.